Truly Haunted Haunted Mansion Photo

What is with your rudeness to people? People are free to dig up threads form whenever they like. Why do you have to mock someone who is simply reacting to a thread they've never seen?

O_O When I started back in the day of yore, I too was told I wasn't allowed to dig up old threads. I was like, they might be old to you but new to me DUH!!! Just like when people complain about bringing back the old parades and what not. Just because we've seen them a million times, it doesn't mean that a family isn't watching it for the first time ever so they wouldn't be able to compare.

But yeah, when I was starting out here, regulars on the thread were biting my heads off. We have a right to bring up old topics up if they're new to us.

So thank you for defending this person. I'm actually glad I got to see that picture again. Brings back memories. XD

bhg469

What is with your rudeness to people? People are free to dig up threads form whenever they like. Why do you have to mock someone who is simply reacting to a thread they've never seen?

Rudeness is out of control on this forum. I just ignore it but some of the most rude people are ones that have been on here forever and people that seem to know alot of inside so people overlook it.

I read through this thread about a month ago....I like to think that I don't believe in ghosts but stuff like this just freaks me out :eek:

I'm glad it made a reappearance because I had forgotten all about the picture. I'll have to remind myself of it before our next trip so that I can see if I can actually turn around like that in one of the doom buggies.

TimeTrip

I'm glad it made a reappearance because I had forgotten all about the picture. I'll have to remind myself of it before our next trip so that I can see if I can actually turn around like that in one of the doom buggies.
I think you'll be surprised with how far you can turn around in those buggies :)

jedimaster1227

That youtube video was pretty fake... I could make that same voice if I wanted to... :shrug:

As for this thread, its great to see that it lives on. That picture is still just a boy looking back at the camera. I turn around in my doombuggie all the time... But then again, I don't believe in the supernatural.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
That youtube video was pretty fake... I could make that same voice if I wanted to... :shrug:

As for this thread, its great to see that it lives on. That picture is still just a boy looking back at the camera. I turn around in my doombuggie all the time... But then again, I don't believe in the supernatural.
Is it a boy turning around? Could be. Do you KNOW it's a boy turning around? No. That's called an opinion. Others in this very same thread have expressed different ones, and they're as much a "fact" as yours.

jedimaster1227

Is it a boy turning around? Could be. Do you KNOW it's a boy turning around? No. That's called an opinion. Others in this very same thread have expressed different ones, and they're as much a "fact" as yours.

Which is why I expressed my statement as an opinion... Hence the "I don't believe in the supernatural."

If you look at the photo you see a doombuggy infront with a glare on it in front of it is another doombuggy and a kids/adult/someone looking back behind the doombuggy.... I'm not sure what the creepy factor is... a grainy IR picture of someone looking back... Only creepy if you haven't ridden the ride and understand how close together those buggies are. and the color and shape of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom