Truly Haunted Haunted Mansion Photo

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
correct... I almost threw a nonbeliever overboard when he started making snide comments.

The ride broke down in the last scene.. grr

iheartdisney91

i totally believe this! because it's just real there is no explination except for a spirit. there was a story going around that this kids mother dumped some of his ashes in his favorite ride the haunted mansion, now he haunts it. my mom or dad dosnt belive any of this paranormal stuff but i do!!! great job! not to let anyone down but if you dont mind me asking but um..... how's george i really respect him but sadly i dont know who this poor unfortunate soul is.......

RandomHero914

I'm not entirely sure if I fully believe that whatever it was is actually a "ghost" or not, but the picture is still creepy nonetheless. Also, the stories mentioned before are very interesting to say the least. It all makes you wonder... :lookaroun

RandomHero914

ConstanceIrene said:
Right. What is so creepy about this picture?
I think that the whole "lighting" aspect of the picture combined with the expressionless look on the face of the boy/ghost is what gives the picture such an eerie kind of vibe to it. But like I said, that is just my opinion.

Videoteck

lol I told you its just some fat kid looking at you, last time I went someone did it to me too, in fact some people bang on buggys, guess that means those are ghosts too lol.

TomorrowlandTyler

Videoteck said:
lol I told you its just some kid looking at you, last time I went someone did it to me too, in fact some people bang on buggys, guess that means those are ghosts too lol.

I agree that it is just a kid two buggies in front of you looking back at you, and the lighting is the way it is because it is dark in the HM, and has special lighting effects to make it look that way...

imagineer boy

Videoteck said:
lol um its just some fat kid looking at you from his buggy and you have night vision on lol. People do that all the time.

I don't think so. The whole purpose of the doom buggy is to keep you looking forward, so to keep you from seeing the show effects behind the buggy. And I've tried, it is VERY difficult to fully turn your head back around the buggy like the kid in the picture.

JEDIsney

Wow, I remember this thread. Long time ago. The picture always fascinated me ever since I saw it when this thread began, and I still like to think of it as a mystery.

As for George, let's just say that he definitely is real. You can ask any CM that works at Pirates of the Caribbean and ask them about George. They used to say that every day when the park opened, right before they turned on the right, the CM's would have to say "good morning," to George, otherwise something would happen later on in the day.

On my last trip, I finally got to talk to a CM myself about George. The CM was very nice, I forget his name though, he was a young man, but he said that there have been many experiences with George there. I really liked hearing that from a CM, after hearing it from people on the boards.

After talking to the CM, I went on the ride. Another rumor is that if you say "George, George, George," while on the ride, three times in a row like that, your boat will suddenly stop. I decided to do so, and nothing happened. I wasn't speaking very loudly though, so maybe he didn't hear me.

Did I go off topic?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom