Truly Haunted Haunted Mansion Photo

Main Street USA

Original Poster
DisneyFreak529 said:
If the photo isn't a fake then it's just a little kid sticking his or her head out. The light just happend to be in the right spot and that is that. Don't go saying I know nothing about paint shop or photos when I take photos every day.

By the way I'm not a "Him" I'm a "HER" !!
I only meant you know nothing about spotting a fake. Even without examining it, a true photoshop expert can tell it hasn't been fudged by simply looking at the pixels. Even with Photoshop's most advanced techniques, an expert can see it 99.9% of the time.

...and my apologies for referring to you as a "he."

sackbutt

What a great picture and thread! Who doesn't love a good ghost story? I don't think I will worry to much about riding HM unless I hear that the boy has actually decided to ride in a buggie with other guests or if he hurts someone. Maybe at that point I would take a pass! I agree that the picture should be sent to the Coast To Coast site as well.

DisneyFreak529

Originally Posted by Laura22
Ghosts are NOT REAL! THEY DO NOT EXIST! :lookaroun
Just because this photo might not be a ghost does't mean ghost are real. I have a ghost in my house, I have never photographed anything weird yet.

Tadifer

I think he means that he has experienced a ghost in his house, but hasn't been able to capture a picture of it. I think ghosts are ultra rad...my buddies and I go ghost hunting all the time, it's wicked fun.

<33
Tad

soin2disney

?????

Could this possibly just be a picture of a boy riding 3 doombuggies ahead of you looking back. I went on with my daughter this July, and my husband was riding 3 cars ahead of us, and he looked back at us just as this boy is?????
I'm not trying to be "fresh" just a thought??????

pisco

Laura22 said:
Ghosts are NOT REAL! THEY DO NOT EXIST! :lookaroun

Hey Laura,

You are welcome to come hang out at my house for a few days. I'm sure the experience will change your mind. :) We have stuff moving around and hear voices all the time. And when I say stuff moving around I mean big stuff like couches, heavy vases, and pictures frames (at least that's what has been moved in the last week). It's also not uncommon to feel a hand touch your arm, face or neck when you are the only person in the room.

Why these thing happen I'm not sure. I don't know that I believe that these are coherent conscience beings. I think probably not. But I do know that these unexplained phenomena do occur. I have had too many personal experiences with them to remain a sceptic. Call it what you will, a ghost, energies, whatever but there is more going on in the world that we can know or explain with our current perceptual abilities.

DisneyWood

pisco said:
Hey Laura,

You are welcome to come hang out at my house for a few days. I'm sure the experience will change your mind. :) We have stuff moving around and hear voices all the time. And when I say stuff moving around I mean big stuff like couches, heavy vases, and pictures frames (at least that's what has been moved in the last week). It's also not uncommon to feel a hand touch your arm, face or neck when you are the only person in the room.

Why these thing happen I'm not sure. I don't know that I believe that these are coherent conscience beings. I think probably not. But I do know that these unexplained phenomena do occur. I have had too many personal experiences with them to remain a sceptic. Call it what you will, a ghost, energies, whatever but there is more going on in the world that we can know or explain with our current perceptual abilities.

All I have to say is: :eek: :hammer: :brick: :lookaroun :veryconfu

I believe that I would be out of there quicker than my last visit to Universal Studios.

Pioneer Hall

pisco said:
Hey Laura,

Sounds like it would be a good time to move. I don't know what I would do if I woke up and saw my furniture moved while my family was sleeping.

pisco

DisneyWood said:
All I have to say is: :eek: :hammer: :brick: :lookaroun :veryconfu

I believe that I would be out of there quicker than my last visit to Universal Studios.

It's not so bad once you get used to it. Since nothing has happened to hurt us or cause any real trouble I see no reason to be afraid of it. Incidents have been happening so frequently lately that I have become pretty blasé about it. I just move whatever has moved back to where it belongs and go on with my day. :lol:

DisneyInsider said:
Sounds like it would be a good time to move. I don't know what I would do if I woke up and saw my furniture moved while my family was sleeping.

Forget about stuff moving while you are asleep. Last time the couch moved (about a foot) I had just walked through the living room to my office to get something and the it was moved when I came back through 60 seconds later!

pisco

One of the divisions of the company my wife works for sells DVR equipment. They have digital video recorders, wireless cameras, basically everything we would need. I have been trying to convince them to loan us some of their demo equipment for a few days but no luck yet. I would love to catch some even one of these events on video.

bigbadwolf

Ok ok ok... Im reading up on your thread and this is how I feel...

1. I know you didn't photoshop it.. lol
2. Again it was taken with night vision on and with a video cam. I knew that right off the bat before seeing your thread.
3. I did read your story, but even the person in the picture may not be a child. It could be an adult... The face is a bit blured due to movement.
4. I do believe in ghost, but this doesn't convience me enough. But again it could be.

I'm not saying you are lying, I am just saying you could be mistaken... I also believe to myself it is not a ghost but just a person.
And from my own experience of ghost pictures and cameras, there is no way of proving it was a picture of a ghost even if you said your story is true.
If you want to know if the shot is a good ghost shot... Send it to TAPS..
The guys on the ghost hunters show on scifi channel. http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/ They have had allot of experience in that area...

Main Street USA

Original Poster
I'm not wanting to know whether or not it's a ghost. It's just a creepy picture, and people can have whatever opinion they want. I only responded to your other post the way I did because you jumped in and acted like everyopne else was stupid, and that you knew it all, which is pretty much the only thing I can't stand in a person.

bigbadwolf

Main Street USA said:
I'm not wanting to know whether or not it's a ghost. It's just a creepy picture, and people can have whatever opinion they want. I only responded to your other post the way I did because you jumped in and acted like everyopne else was stupid, and that you knew it all, which is pretty much the only thing I can't stand in a person.

I don't think anyone is stupid. If I did, which i never do, I would of said everyone was stupid. I'm just not gullible.
Not everyone knows about photos and ghost research.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
bigbadwolf said:
I don't think anyone is stupid. If I did, which i never do, I would of said everyone was stupid. I'm just not gullible.
Not everyone knows about photos and ghost research.
...and I'm guessing you're implying that YOU know a lot about photography, more specifically, photography of ghosts? lol There you go again! Ha! Man, you're smart! Can I be you? Just read first, fella, and all will be well. I'm done with any posts from you in either of these threads. I can't spend any more of my precious time on this little side road.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom