Truly Haunted Haunted Mansion Photo

darthdarrel

bbll24 said:
You people are crazy. There are no such things as ghosts, and there definitely aren't any real ghosts in HM. I am a Christian and I believe you either go to Heaven or Hell, you don't just hang around here. You "ghost hunters" need to get a life and do something better with your time.
Judge not lest ye be judged! :wave:
Interesting photo zac! definately creepy.

Tara Mae

The kid looks very real to me. *shrugs*

Now, i believe in ghosts and spirits, but usually they're not so corpeal.

Maybe you just didn't notice this kid when the picture was taken, it happens quite often. Or maye on your camera's LCD. it wasn't visible, as the screens are quite small. But this kid looks like a kid who just wants his picture taken.

diddy_mouse

*shudder*

Seeing that this thread has risen from the dead (bad pun, sorry) that pic still looks pretty darn creepy to me. :lookaroun

I believe that there is *something* somewhere in HM, either that or the ambience is just that good!

saltmom1

Zac, any idea on when another section of MK will be on Virtual Visit ? Not hurrying you, just looking forward to it . Your site is AWESOME !

bluefaery

Main Street USA said:
OK, I know that there are plenty of you on these boards interested in the Haunted parts of WDW, as am I, so here's the whole story.

I took my 100 ft nightshot accessory to WDW with the specific purpose of taking ride photos of the Haunted Mansion for WDW Virtual Visit. Well, after documenting the ride, I put the camera away for the rest of the day. I went back to our place that evening and began to download the photos to my laptop. After doing so I scrolled through them to make sure I had all I needed, and low and behold, on one of the first shots of the attraction, I saw something that definitely WAS NOT there when I was on the ride itself. This photo was taken in the first hallway of the attraction with the eye-following portraits.

As you'll see in the photo after clicking the link, it appears as though a child is peeking his head out of the doombuggy and looking directly at me. Not only was he not there when I took the pic, there wasn't a child of this age within 20 people in front of me in line, and as you can see, he's only a few doombuggies in front of me. Not only that, what's he doing looking at me? There is NO flash, and NO visible light coming from me. It's all infrared, and invisible to the naked eye.

Before you flame me and claim I Photoshopped this, or that I'm blatantly lying, try to think of a time in my nearly 3 years on these boards that I've ever purposefully misled anyone. Or, just give me a reason why I would need to lie about this. This is authentic. Period.

Having said that, I just think it's an incredibly spooky photo. And I have no idea where that kid came from. Enjoy, ghost hunters!

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=12382&password=48e27f9cc403cfe81ba02e489f22aac5&sort=1&cat=500&page=3

I believ you for I saw the exact same thing on my trip to the HM back in april. But the boy was in the "Attic" near the bride.

Dukeblue1016

Come on people, i hate to burst your bubble but I mean... it CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY is a kid who leaned out of is doombuggie and someone shot a picture of him.

If you want, on my next trip to WDW, I'll have someone sit like 3 doombuggies back from me, and I'll lean out and they can take a picture of me and it will look exactly the same.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, its just pretty obvious its a kid leaning out of his thing...

sorry to be the barer of bad news

captcanada

bbll24 said:
You people are crazy. There are no such things as ghosts, and there definitely aren't any real ghosts in HM. I am a Christian and I believe you either go to Heaven or Hell, you don't just hang around here. You "ghost hunters" need to get a life and do something better with your time.

Never heard of purgatory?
It's a bible thing ya know.
Good ol christians, dismissing anything non-christian as nonsense.
Such a tolerant people.

Gracy_hm

Ok

Ghosts could be real but other answers could be explained using a theory I developed on how time as a whole works.

I would however not be so close minded as to say it isn't possible. I have been amazed by the things civilizations were certain did not exist, then later was proven otherwise. Anything is possible.

Lastly.

Don't start religious debates it is a can of worms.

I will say to generalize all christians as being non tolerant would be incorrect.

I am a christian who happens to repect al religions and people until they give me a reason not to.

Then again I do feel I am far from a typical christian but it is easly debated that such a thing exists.

Therefore lets keep this sort of thing in the chit chat forum.

Peace,
Kyle

captcanada

Gracy_hm said:
Ghosts could be real but other answers could be explained using a theory I developed on how time as a whole works.

I would however not be so close minded as to say it isn't possible. I have been amazed by the things civilizations were certain did not exist, then later was proven otherwise. Anything is possible.

Lastly.

Don't start religious debates it is a can of worms.

I will say to generalize all christians as being non tolerant would be incorrect.

I am a christian who happens to repect al religions and people until they give me a reason not to.

Then again I do feel I am far from a typical christian but it is easly debated that such a thing exists.

Therefore lets keep this sort of thing in the chit chat forum.

Peace,
Kyle

You're right. I should not generalize like that.
I do appologize. Seems a "nerve" was struck with me, and I reacted.
(much better behaved than usual too....phew).
Anyway....
Sorry about the generalization, as I do know it does NOT apply to ALL christians (or even a vast majority).

I will try to close the "can of worms" I had begun to open.

no2apprentice

captcanada said:
Well...sort of. There is no specific passage in the Old or New Testament which speaks specifically of a place where souls go to wait final judgement before entering heaven or hell. The early church's leaders and scholars interpreted some passages to infer that there was a purgatory. Purgatory is mainly a concept taught in the Catholic Church. When Luther and Calvin were doing their bit for the reformation, they chose not to include purgatory in their doctrines. Most protestant denominations do not teach the concept of purgatory. It's up or down...no being put on hold.

Not meaning to start a religious debate...just a friendly discussion of the facts. :)

And it's still a freaky photo.

captcanada

no2apprentice said:

Not meaning to start a religious debate...just a friendly discussion of the facts. :)

And it's still a freaky photo.

Nothing wrong with that.

And yes, it is a kinda freaky photo.
Ghost or not....it's nifty.

DisneyDellsDude

Dukeblue1016 said:
Come on people, i hate to burst your bubble but I mean... it CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY is a kid who leaned out of is doombuggie and someone shot a picture of him.

If you want, on my next trip to WDW, I'll have someone sit like 3 doombuggies back from me, and I'll lean out and they can take a picture of me and it will look exactly the same.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, its just pretty obvious its a kid leaning out of his thing...

sorry to be the barer of bad news

It would be very, very hard to have someone poke their head out like that on that part of the ride. If you look closely, the doombuggies are turning left. You could not get a kid to poke out like that on this part of the ride. Also, I've heard about many sightings of a boy down by the dancing ghosts in the ball room and a boy in the attic. I'm glad that the Haunted Mansion is truly haunted. It makes more realistic!

Here's a question for all too. Does anyone know about any other rides at WDW that are Haunted?? The only one I know of for sure is PotC. (and that's a whole, long different story that I don't want to get into!:lol: lol)

Laura

captcanada said:
Good ol christians, dismissing anything non-christian as nonsense.
Such a tolerant people.

Ummm...actually there is no purgatory in the Bible - sorry!

RnRJoe6114

Okay Zac according to your chart back a few pages it shows that you hope to have everything open as of today. Well.......whats going on with that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom