Truly Haunted Haunted Mansion Photo

Main Street USA

Original Poster
MKCustodial said:
Wow, a thread about a ghost back from the dead... :lol:

And I still think it's creepy, Zac. You gotta add it to your site, for when we can cruise the Haunted Mansion!
Oh, you can bet you'll see it on wdwvirtualvisit.com when Liberty Square opens! Like I said earlier, I was taking navigational pics when this kid popped his little haunted head out. It's the only reason I took the pic! I can't wait to use it! lol

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Well, I haven't actually written it down, but I can give you a rough estimate. Let's see, Main Street opened on the 28th of February with only one attraction (railroad), and the Hub opens on the 21st of March (next Monday!), although there are no attractions to open in the hub, which makes it a bit easier. I'm gonna shoot for 21 days in between each land. Soooooooooo, it'll look something like this:

Main Street USA - February 28th, 2005 - OPENED!
The Hub - March 21st, 2005
Tomorrowland - April 11th, 2005
Adventureland - May 2nd, 2005
Fantasyland - May 23rd, 2005
Liberty Square - June 13th, 2005
Frontierland - July 4th, 2005
Mickey's Toontown - July 25th, 2005

Park fully opened, including at least 2 Multi-Eye Video Attractions by July 31st, 2005!

DisneyWood

Whew, that is freaky..

Well, it looks like we can all agree that picture is freaky. It took me a little bit too read all of the post, b/c I had to change my drawers several times. It is safe to say that I will never speak of this in front of my children or wife, b/c we would no longer go on this ride.

Let's keep it b/w us, okay?

Not a picture expert, but on a scare the ________ out of me scale, it gets a full load.

MonoRon

Thats an awesome picture...I believe its a ghost...I worked at Disney fall 03 on the monorail and there were lots of weird things happening. It wouldnt surprise me if there were more pictures.

mmssbrg2

Main Street USA said:
Well, I haven't actually written it down, but I can give you a rough estimate. Let's see, Main Street opened on the 28th of February with only one attraction (railroad), and the Hub opens on the 21st of March (next Monday!), although there are no attractions to open in the hub, which makes it a bit easier. I'm gonna shoot for 21 days in between each land. Soooooooooo, it'll look something like this:

Main Street USA - February 28th, 2005 - OPENED!
The Hub - March 21st, 2005
Tomorrowland - April 11th, 2005
Adventureland - May 2nd, 2005
Fantasyland - May 23rd, 2005
Liberty Square - June 13th, 2005
Frontierland - July 4th, 2005
Mickey's Toontown - July 25th, 2005

Park fully opened, including at least 2 Multi-Eye Video Attractions by July 31st, 2005!

You oughtta flip Liberty Square and Frontierland around, so Liberty square opens on Independance Day...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
*whistles*

Attachments

• hornedgoat.jpg
    hornedgoat.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 83

Laura

I've seen this picture before but I didn't catch this thread back in December. I wanted to give a whack at touching up the face in photoshop. Here's what I came up with:

http://andrew-laura.com/uploads/images/face.jpg

It's obviously a face...you can't deny that fact. It has eyes with pupils even, lips, teeth, an ear, and hair. I was able to find the edge of the doom buggy with the dodge tool. With the edge defined you can see that the person is not facing backwards in their seat, but they are facing forward at a little bit of an angle with their head turned. The really bright area is the back of their shoulder. Based on where the pupils are facing it appears he is looking at the doom buggy behind him, not at the camera. It definitely resembles a little boy.

vikkisicky

Disneyfreak777 was going to do some touch up what happened with that? LOL! I think I am going to give it a shot at touching up. I believe in ghosts I HAVE seen a ghost before on HM also. As you can see the hair looks curly NATURAL. Some adults loose there natural curls after they hit 45. I believe that this is a ghost of a young child maybe teenager. Why would a face turn that greenish color. Usually it would turn white or yellow. This is a ghost. I am Catholic and believe that you can "roam" around here. Who is there to say heaven is not on earth and in the sky???? So in the end I believe this is a ghost of a young/teen age child. MAybe he/she died on the property HM was built on!:)

HauntedSquirrel

I think this photo is a really cool photo and i've followed this thread from the beginning. I'd really like to say it is a ghost, but i believe it is just another passenger. I haven't really seen a photo of a ghost that clear before. I do believe in ghosts though. Great shot.

WDWBro

people never get scared on the actual haunted mansion ride, because the song and narraration keep it good-hearted (is that a word?) but the pre-show area is really dark, old, and spooky

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom