News Tropical Storm Nicole impacts to Walt Disney World - November 2022

CJR

Love their satellite images. Looks like it's right on top of Freeport right now. Very closely following the track, which has been relatively consistent.

two_atl_2d0.png

mf1972

a cm at our resort told me the parks are rumored to have a late opening tomorrow, but it can change. personally, i doubt they’ll open

BuddyThomas

My flight is officially cancelled. First flight I see available is Friday night, losing an entire day 😩

How does this type of thing work these days? Does Disney give you a refund or credit for days missed? They refunded our entire trip when my partner’s grandmother died the night before we were supposed to leave but that was before the Chapek reign.

StantonZ

How does this type of thing work these days? Does Disney give you a refund or credit for days missed? They refunded our entire trip when my partner’s grandmother died the night before we were supposed to leave but that was before the Chapek reign.
Disney was very good about extending/crediting our tickets during hurricane Ian last month. Those were unused tickets/days.

DisneyfanMA

Got to MK gates just after 930 this morning and had a pretty good day despite some bouts of rain. The ponchos do work. Most things seem to run as usual. We did miss the big noon parade (the weather was actually calm at that point but they announced a "delay for safety"). We just went on with our day. Did they ever have the parade? I'm guessing no.

We brought dry clothes, some towels and dry socks which was helpful. Also had a sit down ADR around 3pm and that recharged us. Saw the park was going to close at 7 and got several more genie plus attractions in and called it an evening around 630. All in all felt OK about it.

WorldExplorer

Got to MK gates just after 930 this morning and had a pretty good day despite some bouts of rain. The ponchos do work. Most things seem to run as usual. We did miss the big noon parade (the weather was actually calm at that point but they announced a "delay for safety"). We just went on with our day. Did they ever have the parade? I'm guessing no.

We brought dry clothes, some towels and dry socks which was helpful. Also had a sit down ADR around 3pm and that recharged us. Saw the park was going to close at 7 and got several more genie plus attractions in and called it an evening around 630. All in all felt OK about it.
They had the rainy day parade. At least for the 12 o'clock run. No clue about the other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom