News Tropical Storm Nicole impacts to Walt Disney World - November 2022

WDW_Emily

Ugh we are supposed to arrive Thursday night. Jetblue is letting us switch our flight for free not sure if we should try Wednesday or Friday. Currently booked for Christmas party on Friday 😬

JoeCamel

Ugh we are supposed to arrive Thursday night. Jetblue is letting us switch our flight for free not sure if we should try Wednesday or Friday. Currently booked for Christmas party on Friday 😬
Wednesday early would be OK, Friday later will be fine

ToTBellHop

They seem to have rescinded the Fort Wilderness, Treehouse Villas, and Bungalows closure?

They no longer need to close because
1667930132223.png

jlhwdw

They definitely are going to close the parks, operationally it wouldn't make sense with all the cancelations, call outs & blocked reservation windows.

I don't disagree. But "back in the day" anyone at WDW would have laughed at you if you had suggested a storm like this would close to the parks. I feel they are much, much more likely to close out of precaution now that they have been through a 4 month closure.

DisneyfanMA

Sure, but the odds are incredibly low compared to September & October.

I'm supposed to be flying in on Thursday, I have a feeling I'm going to be delayed a day. Good thing my first park day was booked for Saturday and I have no reservations booked for Thursday or Friday.
November is historically the driest month here and it's rained (mostly a little) every day so far with washout potentially tomorrow afternoon and all Thursday. I'm annoyed but as long as we get in MK tomorrow I'm ok with it. We've had mostly sun since Saturday with 5 min sprinkles and 1 shower.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom