News Tropical Storm Nicole impacts to Walt Disney World - November 2022

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
They are not selling out, but they are 50% to 60% for most shows. The difference is they won't discount for walk ups for a new show day of, when there are still seats available. Empty seats don't make money but for now they don't make money. It was rare for La Nouba to be sold out a week before a performance other than very high demand periods.

JoeCamel

Nichole does seem to be a rain event and not much of one at that. Stuart is about 30 minutes from the eye making landfall and has scattered showers with 30 mph gusts. If no tornados spin up this should be pretty mild.

CosmicCarol

Just wondering… tomorrow is our last chance to get on Guardians of the Galaxy ride at EPCOT, does anyone know what they will likely do with the park opening at 1pm? We have park reservations, just not sure when the virtual queue will open, or if we’ll need to be in the park to activate it? We are staying off property. I guess I’ll find out at 7am tomorrow, when I try to join the queue - but just wondering if anyone knew!

Ladynotatramp

Have animal kingdom tickets tomorrow- day of late opening. Does the partially used tickets provision mean we can try to book for the partial hours missed on Friday?

If not, anyone know if they will be letting us change reservations to Friday tomorrow?

gerarar

Premium Member
Just wondering… tomorrow is our last chance to get on Guardians of the Galaxy ride at EPCOT, does anyone know what they will likely do with the park opening at 1pm? We have park reservations, just not sure when the virtual queue will open, or if we’ll need to be in the park to activate it? We are staying off property. I guess I’ll find out at 7am tomorrow, when I try to join the queue - but just wondering if anyone knew!
They might still enforce the in-park tap-in requirement, it'll just be for those guests that are able to tap in once the park opens. Essentially the demand will be a constant flow as guests fill the park, so might expect the afternoon drop to be open for a while.

drewDLproctor

I was told from guest services in the chat that the reservation system will be the same as it is everyday just the return windows will be for after the park opens. Which probably means less lightning lanes and virtual que passes will be given out. Best of luck to you.

Cmdr_Crimson

Don't worry folks the vloggers will overtake the resort hotels because they need to let their viewers know that they can stay in a hotel for one day at Disney during a hurricane or tropical storm when they have their own places to stay in florida just to get the viewers to watch them waste their time .....🙄

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Have animal kingdom tickets tomorrow- day of late opening. Does the partially used tickets provision mean we can try to book for the partial hours missed on Friday?

If not, anyone know if they will be letting us change reservations to Friday tomorrow?
Entry into a park constitutes use of one day's entitlement.

Example: If you entered the park at 6 pm on a 7 pm scheduled closing, you'd still use up a full day on a multi-day ticket.

If you didn't go today, you should ask a concierge or Guest Services CM if they can switch you to Friday. Note: Friday is showing as "no parks available."

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Yes, today as well. Interesting use of the reservations system - they are basically honoring existing reservations and on property guests knowing they will have limited CM’s?
I think they greyed those dates out on Monday in anticipation of the storm. I’ll be curious to see if they open Friday back up, considering the storm will be long gone by then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom