• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Tropical Hideaway Construction - Tiki Room Refurbishment - Adventureland Entry Remodel

shortstop

The second is from a Flickr site where this guy whom I believe is an architect has used old blueprints and other sources to construct his own blueprints of the park. Obviously it's also not official, but his interpretation is also pretty close to OSM above.
Got a link to this Flickr site? 👀

SuddenStorm

Yeah, it's frustrating how was can't get a good shot from Google maps due to the trees. My assumptions come from two (unofficial) sources.

The first is OpenStreetMaps:

View attachment 367633

You can see where the extended Pirates queue now only goes back so far and there is a little bit of space before hitting the rotunda area of the Indy queue.

The second is from a Flickr site where this guy whom I believe is an architect has used old blueprints and other sources to construct his own blueprints of the park. Obviously it's also not official, but his interpretation is also pretty close to OSM above.

View attachment 367635
Hit me with that site

Ismael Flores

Yeah, it's frustrating how was can't get a good shot from Google maps due to the trees. My assumptions come from two (unofficial) sources.

The first is OpenStreetMaps:

View attachment 367633

You can see where the extended Pirates queue now only goes back so far and there is a little bit of space before hitting the rotunda area of the Indy queue.

View attachment 367635
those are cool thanks for sharing.

Im guessing the second one is showing the obelisk room against the extended pirates queue. that would put the rotunda further south closer to the show building which would make sense. There is no way the rotunda room would be so far north away from the main show building
this answers my question as to how much room there would be against the pirate showbuilding to extend a pirate queue which is none.

britain

Say, is that Adventureland sign back up yet? Seems like something they could have done over a couple of nights.

chadwpalm

Am I the only person who thinks it looks better right now? i.e open, buildings are more visible, temporary sign looks just as cool.

I have mixed feelings. I like the open walkway which reduces bottlenecks, but I also liked the intimacy of the entrance. I think it will look much better when the overhead sign is back.

D.Silentu

Strangely enough, I'm growing fond of that nice little sign, though I've only seen it in pictures. For uniformity's sake though, the overhead sign needs to return.

Daannzzz

Am I the only person who thinks it looks better right now? i.e open, buildings are more visible, temporary sign looks just as cool.

OhI think this looks much more inviting. I did like the sign but this pulls you into the adventure as opposed to advertising the adventure.

Top Bottom