Tropical Hideaway Construction - Tiki Room Refurbishment - Adventureland Entry Remodel

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Am I the only person who thinks it looks better right now? i.e open, buildings are more visible, temporary sign looks just as cool.

I have mixed feelings. I like the open walkway which reduces bottlenecks, but I also liked the intimacy of the entrance. I think it will look much better when the overhead sign is back.

D.Silentu

Strangely enough, I'm growing fond of that nice little sign, though I've only seen it in pictures. For uniformity's sake though, the overhead sign needs to return.

Daannzzz

Am I the only person who thinks it looks better right now? i.e open, buildings are more visible, temporary sign looks just as cool.

OhI think this looks much more inviting. I did like the sign but this pulls you into the adventure as opposed to advertising the adventure.

Phroobar

The ornamentation will have to be replaced due to its offensiveness. May I propose lollipops to replace the shocking elephant tusks and a smiley face to replace that tiki face that scared many children?
LittleVapidIzuthrush-small.gif

JD2000

The ornamentation will have to be replaced due to its offensiveness. May I propose lollipops to replace the shocking elephant tusks and a smiley face to replace that tiki face that scared many children?
I would be offended by that. As lollipops are primarily targeted at children and greatly contribute toward cavities. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom