Tropical Hideaway Construction - Tiki Room Refurbishment - Adventureland Entry Remodel

Ismael Flores

I imagine the crates are there to wall in the line for the Dole Whip stand.

i would think it would be easier to put a themed cover replacing the pull down curtain on the vending booth facing the walkway with a themed sign that said dole whips sold at hideaway. mobile orders pick up inside tiki courtyard.

just stop access so people dont stand there instead of adding cumbersome crates

jmuboy

Not in love with the changes to this and the fort entrance. I hope some bamboo or other thick tropical vegetation can be planted around the new AL archway and on the pathways edge across the the Tiki Room. The whole area needs more screening. The FrontierLand and AdventureLand entrance areas are now wayyy too open.
:-(

Last edited:

Phroobar

I’m really starting to think the whole Project Stardust is just a way of covering their butts when the park is so full that no one can move and the complaints come rolling in. They can say “we did our best to alleviate the crowd problems“.
If they really did their best to alleviate crowd problems they would have capped attendance at 50k instead of 100k. The more people you can cram into your mall, the more they will buy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom