• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Tropical Hideaway Construction - Tiki Room Refurbishment - Adventureland Entry Remodel

mickEblu

Decor missing aside, I love it. I love the nice tall rounded arch, really feels grand.

Now about weenies...
Yeah that’s why that little side sign would never work (I think a few people said they preferred it) and why the real sign needs that ornamentation.

britain

Are those boxes on the left going to make it even more difficult to order from the doll whip stand? All the more reason to shut it down and make you go to tropical hideaway.

JD2000

The ornamentation will have to be replaced due to its offensiveness. May I propose lollipops to replace the shocking elephant tusks and a smiley face to replace that tiki face that scared many children?
I would be offended by that. As lollipops are primarily targeted at children and greatly contribute toward cavities. ;)

JD2000

Are those boxes on the left going to make it even more difficult to order from the doll whip stand? All the more reason to shut it down and make you go to tropical hideaway.
Are they not temporary? Otherwise they just removed one obstacle, only to add another.

Top Bottom