News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Piebald

I have pirate and we got 3/4. It says I'm not blocked out but there were no reservations 🤷 hopefully they open more up or something otherwise all the dates for my pass were either blocked out or no reservations on the calendar

lewisc

In the fine print, this is noted if you schedule a date when your pass is blocked out -

A preview registration for a date that is blocked out for your Pass type(s) will be automatically cancelled.
I don’t know if Disney's IT is up to the challenge. Past previews they checked at the attraction and verified your AP was used to enter the park.

If you inadvertently booked a bkackout date call the AP phone line and see if you can pay to upgrade your pass. It worked for some guests GotG.

I'd be afraid your preview attraction might not get automatically canceled until you enter the park

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
In the fine print, this is noted if you schedule a date when your pass is blocked out -

A preview registration for a date that is blocked out for your Pass type(s) will be automatically cancelled.
Curious if this will apply to people with resort reservations able to book through that pool separate from AP non-resort pool.

It seems the intention is to prioritize people with resort reservations over locals but we'll see if that works in practice.

disneygeek90

Curious if this will apply to people with resort reservations able to book through that pool separate from AP non-resort pool.
I think they mean that your pass is blocked on certain days, not that there are no park reservations available.

It does confirm that you need no additional park reservation for the preview. Just an active, valid AP that is allowed to enter on that day.

nickys

Premium Member
With the last preview date being the 12th of March and the opening date not until 4th April, what are they going to in the 3 weeks in between?

More preview dates to be announced?
Soft opening? That hasn’t happened with a new ride for quite a while.

Any guesses / info? 🙅‍♀️

valenrandy

Just got ours for a party of 4 on 03-04-2023

Current availability as of 9:14am central time....

1676560557647.png

reptar77

With the last preview date being the 12th of March and the opening date not until 4th April, what are they going to in the 3 weeks in between?

Any guesses / info? 🙅‍♀️
Maybe for Club33 and D23 preview dates

lewisc

Any guesses / info? 🙅‍♀️

I'll speculate. A few extra days for CM. Media days. A soft early opening for the last few days of the 50th. Maybe an app push for a surprise VQ.

djlaosc

Have had a quick search in this thread but could not see an exact answer.

Does anyone know what angle your leg/knee needs to be able to bend to in order to fit into the restraint?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

Any guesses / info? 🙅‍♀️
It depends on how much damage to the queue and ride those nasty, filthy AP holders do. We all know they are a bunch of troublemakers.

😇

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom