News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
If blackouts are held against you. I remember there was chatter about that last year. For Example if you could still do the preview on a day that you are blocked out.
Ah OK yes I follow now. I don't recall how that turned out with Cosmic Rewind. We should find out very soon.

Royal Purple Pigment

Joined queue right away... just updated to....Thanks for your continued patience....approximate wait time "more than an hour".

edit: joined on another device 10 minutes later and now it shows a wait time of 44 minutes on that one and later on the original device.

1676556098772.png

Piebald

Good thing I have an "in" with you fellow nerds because I never got an email or anything other than the reminder email earlier this week. 25 minutes to go apparently.

DisneyDreamer08

How will these previews affect normal park crowds? My family will be in Disney March 5-11, our MK days are Monday the 6th and Friday the 10th. Will MK be extra busy?

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Good thing I have an "in" with you fellow nerds because I never got an email or anything other than the reminder email earlier this week. 25 minutes to go apparently.
Yeah I should have checked here instead of waiting for someone to forward along to me.

Last edited:

Piebald

Just got the email at 9:08 but was in the queue a bit before 9. Hopefully I can get it since the pirate pass has a lot of "no reservation" dates as well as block out dates in March 🥺

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
So first dates are in March? I'm okay with that. We'll be there next week so I'd rather it start after our dates than it be happening and we missed the window.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom