News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

BaymaxFan

How can the new ride which is supposedly one of the longest indoor rollercoaster open before a ride that is a clone of an existing ride and it's not even a long coaster. This is now very obvious that they are not really a priority cause these rides are not even dark rides with complicated ride systems. They are just well themed rollercoasters.
Disney full on just stopped all work on Tron for a few months. GotG didn't settle down for that long

JoeCamel

How can the new ride which is supposedly one of the longest indoor rollercoaster open before a ride that is a clone of an existing ride and it's not even a long coaster. This is now very obvious that they are not really a priority cause these rides are not even dark rides with complicated ride systems. They are just well themed rollercoasters.
How fast they can get it done has no bearing on when they open rides. They want to get the most bang for their marketing buck so marketing makes the timing call after construction constraints. Sometimes it doesn't work and you get a half complete star wars land open to guests or a pandora that has no reliability to stay running.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

The speed at which rides are built has little to do with how long it could take to build them, it's primarily determined by how long Disney WANTS to take.

Dear Prudence

Bob Iger. He said it in interviews. Actually used Ratatouille once as an example of something that wasn’t a franchise and likely wouldn’t get an attraction. Ratatouille happened though because of the messy ownership and debt situation at Euro Disney and then because they needed something quickly at Walt Disney World.
Wow, Iger really did not care to even bother to hide who he really was 😹

EricsBiscuit

So, the bus this morning decided to take Floridian Way. Courtesy of our bus driver’s decision:
74077ED2-099A-443A-8321-15284E64BA6E.jpeg
C344AA1D-F3B7-4B39-A1D6-83569E041173.jpeg
9E077D04-FAEC-4CE3-ADC6-254EB3AC1565.jpeg
FDDC59C8-B191-421F-8772-40AD21B60120.jpeg
AC078DC7-A354-4D3A-8CE1-61AA99FB5D58.jpeg
D15A8A22-B013-426E-AD4B-FA8C272C0B53.jpeg

EricsBiscuit

@EricsBiscuit I want to thank you for the photos of the backstage area of Tron, which I haven't seen so far. Interesting view and it looks further along from the backside, but still has a way to go and I'm so tired of Disney literally dragging their feet on this. Anyways, I appreciate your time to take and post these.
You’re welcome! It’s purely out of selfless reasons and definitely not for the dopamine rush I get with each reaction! 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom