News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

gerarar

Premium Member
New photos from that certain site..
I again marked with arrows of what's new and been added since the last photo update posted here on Monday.

KikoKea

What is going on here? Disney World is getting an amazing attraction from Shanghai Disneyland and everyone has a complaint. First, the ride exterior is beautiful at night, the ride and vehicle are amazing, the queue is beautiful and the length is acceptable - I never went on it and complained about anything people are making up here. I rode it 4 times in the daytime and night. Let’s get up in arms over real things like the crappy buzz light year ride or the lame stitch encounter. Go!
Having not ridden it, I did watch a couple of videos on Tron. I could have missed something, though- can you tell me how the queue is beautiful? I saw sterile walls, hallways, and blue tube lights. Is there something else going on inside? Blue is my favorite color, so the glow from the canopy will be nice at night, for sure, even if it does remind me of a slug. 😕

Also, does anyone know how the entrance will work? Will it go under the tracks, or over?

TrainsOfDisney

I mean it’s fine. I’m not sure why I’m supposed to be excited about it? Other than the thrill of sitting in a bicycle position this doesn’t seem to offer anything unique. If this was one of several things MK was getting for it’s 50th than great, but seeing as it’s the only big thing.... yeah a bit disappointed.

I’m still convinced it will eventually replace space mountain. Maybe they can tear out the tracks and make a dance party inside space mountain!? Seems to be what all the kids want? :p

Flynnwriter

Some people have different standards.
Different standards? This is an E ticket attraction at any
I mean it’s fine. I’m not sure why I’m supposed to be excited about it? Other than the thrill of sitting in a bicycle position this doesn’t seem to offer anything unique. If this was one of several things MK was getting for it’s 50th than great, but seeing as it’s the only big thing.... yeah a bit disappointed.

I’m still convinced it will eventually replace space mountain. Maybe they can tear out the tracks and make a dance party inside space mountain!? Seems to be what all the kids want? :p
To all of you who have not been on Tron 5 times - how can you all be dissing something you know nothing about?! It’s a gorgeous ride, a spectacular nighttime exterior and has incredible design. It’s also a blast! Why all the negativity? Space Mountain isn’t going anywhere. It is way overdue for a major track replacement that will happen after Tron is open. Bizzar.

Flynnwriter

Having not ridden it, I did watch a couple of videos on Tron. I could have missed something, though- can you tell me how the queue is beautiful? I saw sterile walls, hallways, and blue tube lights. Is there something else going on inside? Blue is my favorite color, so the glow from the canopy will be nice at night, for sure, even if it does remind me of a slug. 😕

Also, does anyone know how the entrance will work? Will it go under the tracks, or over?
The entire attraction is designed with immersive lighting, a great soundtrack and a stunning boarding and launch area. The canopy and lighting at night is beautiful and the vehicles are sleek and glow. Arriving at any other conclusion other than “i better start dieting now to fit on the light cycle” would be false.

TrainsOfDisney

To all of you who have not been on Tron 5 times - how can you all be dissing something you know nothing about?! It’s a gorgeous ride, a spectacular nighttime exterior and has incredible design. It’s also a blast! Why all the negativity? Space Mountain isn’t going anywhere. It is way overdue for a major track replacement that will happen after Tron is open. Bizzar.

I’m not dissing it.... I’m just not overly excited about it. I’m not against it, and yes it may surprise me and be more fun than I think. Hey a fun, smooth coaster with on board audio and cool lighting effects does sound fun!

cjkeating

I mean... the smaller the coaster looks hopefully smaller the big shed will be. It looks big in Shanghai but maybe... hopefully... it won't appear as out of place as I expected here.

Buried20KLeague

I have been on it that many times. More.

It is awesome to watch. Looks incredible at night. The launch and outdoor swoop is a blast. Then the interior is on par with crush’s coaster, and it’s over far too soon.

Tron is what it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

Buried20KLeague

I might as well have written this post. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom