Trip Report Readers Chick Chat and Guy Gabbing Thread!

MickeyCB

Original Poster
Such lovely pictures and memories you will all have. I'm and very sorry to read about Gary's passing. Love and prayers for you and your family.
What a sweet tribute. Thank you for sharing that with us.

My sympathies to you and your family. Saying prayers for strength in the days ahead.
Oh @MickeyCB I’m so sorry for your loss. Thank you for updating us and for sharing so much of Gary with us over the years. Much love to you and your family.
Much love, my friend. :inlove:
I'm so very sorry for you and your family's loss :cry:
What beautiful memories. So sorry for your loss
@MickeyCB My heart goes out to all of you. And it really is true that a picture is worth a thousand words - the photos above show so much about Gary and his love for his family. Big hugs from over here 😘
So very sorry to hear this news, and my deepest and sincerest condolences to you all.
He, obviously, loved you all so very much, and you all loved him so so very much right back. Even though his life was way too short, at least y’all all had that.
Again, my deepest and sincerest condolences.
So sorry to hear about this very sad news about your lovely Gary. You are all in our thoughts.
I'm so sorry to hear this news, my thoughts are with you all.
@MickeyCB , my heart hurts for you and your family. Thank you for sharing your photos and memories with us. Much love to all of you
I am so very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. I am praying for you and your family and sending my love.
I'm so sorry @MickeyCB . I know we don't truly know each other here but with all that we share here it still feels like family and you let us all get to know Gary so well. My heart hurts for you and your family.
@MickeyCB. I am so sorry to read this news. My thoughts are with you and your family. Lovely pictures of a lifetime of family enjoying their time together ❤️
Such sweet memories and I'm so sorry for your loss. Words are never enough, so just know that we are all here with you in spirit. And thanks to @riverside and E for being the angels you needed.

duke kahanamoku hawaii GIF
@MickeyCB. I am so very sorry for you and your family's pain and loss. Hold the treasured memories close to your heart.
Thank you for sharing today and all your past trip reports. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
So sorry for your family's loss. I've enjoyed following along with your trips and can see how much will be missed.
So sorry for you loss. Sending you and the rest of the fam so much love!
I'm so very sorry for your loss. May your beautiful memories bring you comfort during this heartbreaking time.
Thank you all for your responses and kind words.
I apologize for not responding individually to each of you but I've got some blurry eyes right now.

I do want you all to know that I've decided to run away from home. I booked a flight today for Sacramento leaving in the am, to see the babies. I feel like that will be somewhat therapeutic. 🥰
Again, thank you all.

erstwo

I too am so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful man with such a great presence in the life of his family - I’m sure everywhere you look seems empty right now. So glad you are able to get away -Tiny voices and little hugs are so healing for the soul. 🩷
Thinking of your whole family.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hi all, I said in my TR that I would update you all on Gary if things changed and I would rather be typing anything but this.
He passed today. It was an incredibly rough road and I know it's best for him, but we miss him terribly already.
Very sorry to hear of your loss. From the lovely photos you shared, I could tell he was a wonderful member of the family.

MickeyCB

Original Poster
Sending you so much love. Hug those babies and know all your Disney friends are thinking of you.
I too am so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful man with such a great presence in the life of his family - I’m sure everywhere you look seems empty right now. So glad you are able to get away -Tiny voices and little hugs are so healing for the soul. 🩷
Thinking of your whole family.
Very sorry to hear of your loss. From the lovely photos you shared, I could tell he was a wonderful member of the family.
So sorry to read about Gary. Much love to you and your beautiful family. ❤️
My condolences Cindy
My thoughts are with you

I never had the joy of meeting him but I feel like I know him through your writing

Rest in peace Pop Pop
You will be missed

Max
@MickeyCB I am so heartbroken for you, your kids, and your grandkids. 💔 Thank you for sharing your memories with us. I hope that those memories bring you some warmth and comfort in your time of grief.
Thank you all for your kind words.
The (crazy) baby therapy did help. They do consume every waking moment!
IMG_2238.jpeg
IMG_7641.jpeg
IMG_7643.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom