Trip Report Readers Chick Chat and Guy Gabbing Thread!

donaldtoo

We loved being able to walk right out to the beach! And he is definitely cheeky, and testing more boundaries every day! šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s crazy how different he looks from this time last year! Time really does pass so much more quickly when youā€™re a parent! šŸ˜­

Just wait ā€˜til you become a grandparentā€¦!!! ;)

donaldtoo

They smell awful!
From the yankee game the other night
View attachment 722245
Reminds me of LA in the 70ā€™sšŸ˜‚

Yesterday was worse.
1:00
View attachment 722246
2:00
View attachment 722247
3:00
View attachment 722248
View attachment 722249

Your 70ā€™s LA comment made me chuckleā€¦!!!!! :hilarious: Back when we lived in No Cal from ā€˜68-ā€˜76, we used to fly outtaā€™ San Francisco to Texas and back in the summer (ā€˜til Mom and Pop bought a camper in ā€˜71, that we then drove through the southwest US - it had no A/C :hilarious:)
Anyhoo, the smog layer the plane went into out of and back into SF was crazyā€¦I remember when outdoor PE was cancelled at school back then because of ā€œsmog alertā€ days.

donaldtoo

@TheMouseFan , Great memories from a great tripā€¦not even easy at all, but, Lily would be proud of yā€™allā€¦!!! :happy:
I watched a vlog a few weeks ago from Dollywood, and many of the attractions amazed me, and seemed very coolā€¦!!! :cool:
Loved the pics, and glad yā€™all had a good timeā€¦!!! :)

ETAā€¦
Also, congrats to Loganā€¦I was very athletic back in the day, but, donā€™t think I could have even completed thatā€¦!!! :)

Last edited:

erstwo

HI @Songbird76 - do you happen to have a link to your US National Parks trip report? I'm headed out west in about a week and wanted to re-read it. I looked back in this Chit Chat forum and at your profile, but couldn't find it. Thanks so much!

Tuvalu

HI @Songbird76 - do you happen to have a link to your US National Parks trip report? I'm headed out west in about a week and wanted to re-read it. I looked back in this Chit Chat forum and at your profile, but couldn't find it. Thanks so much!
Allow me to help.

FutureCEO

Might I be going back to London? Yes, I am. Just have to buy tickets. Originally, I wanted to do a London/Edinburgh trip. But Edinburgh is 4.5 hours away by train so I might do what I didn't do last time (Westminster Abbey was closed last time) and go to Bristol and Bath too. I know Stonehenge is near and I love the history of it but.....no thanks.

cgersic

@TheMouseFan I just now saw the trip report to Dollywood, and wanted to thank you for the photos (I've never been there and would really like to) and letting us share in your grief. Dollywood looks like just the place for some healing, so I'm hoping that happened, at least a little bit šŸ„° I love the "hidden" Mickey on the fireplace screen and the pink shoes made me cry, especially when you talked about how she got to wear them. I'm sure walking this life without her doesn't seem "right", but it looks like you are attempting to move forward, and doing it together.
brave GIF

Congratulations to Logan and I can't wait to see more of Harry!

Songbird76

Allow me to help.

Thank you! I haven't had time to get on here in almost a week! I'm so behind!!!

TheMouseFan

Harry came home with me on Monday and made himself right at home.
20230710_185514.jpg
IMG_20230710_185248_385.jpg

He kept trying to eat my Triscuits and cheeseball.
20230710_185607.jpg
20230711_162531.jpg
20230711_164003.jpg

Flik is not a happy camper and we have to keep Harry in our bedroom at times so Flik will come out and spend time with us. It's getting better, but it's going to take quite awhile to get then acclimated to each other!

I've done some more decorating of Lily's shelves.
20230702_201900.jpg

Still have some smaller things I want to add. And here is the other side.
20230702_201908.jpg

We originally had her rose bush out front with the lily garden, but it wasn't getting enough sun and we were afraid we were going to lose it. With some pretty intense work on Brian's part, it is now flourishing. Now we need to decide where to plant it permanently.

IMG_20230711_195120_178.jpg

Tuvalu

I 100% would not eat them without the cheesball on them! And even then it is not my first choice, but that was what my mom brought me to go with the cheeseball and I didn't have any other crackers that night. I do now!
My mom loves Triscuit. As soon as I saw that meme, I sent it to her.

(She also loves wicker furniture. Take that for what you will!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom