Trip Report Readers Chick Chat and Guy Gabbing Thread!

k8einwdw

I love Triscuits. I also eat Frosted Mini Wheats without milk. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Angry Chewing GIF

Wicked Sisters

In the Parks
No
Harry came home with me on Monday and made himself right at home.
View attachment 729784
View attachment 729785

He kept trying to eat my Triscuits and cheeseball.
View attachment 729786
View attachment 729787
View attachment 729789

Flik is not a happy camper and we have to keep Harry in our bedroom at times so Flik will come out and spend time with us. It's getting better, but it's going to take quite awhile to get then acclimated to each other!

I've done some more decorating of Lily's shelves.
View attachment 729790

Still have some smaller things I want to add. And here is the other side.
View attachment 729792

We originally had her rose bush out front with the lily garden, but it wasn't getting enough sun and we were afraid we were going to lose it. With some pretty intense work on Brian's part, it is now flourishing. Now we need to decide where to plant it permanently.

View attachment 729788
I am sure Flik will soon get used to Harry just like our neighbours cat has got used to their new kitten Sprout.
I love how you have decorated the shelves. Beautiful photos. Brian has obviously got green fingers as Lily’s Rose tree is blooming wonderfully.

Darstarr

In the Parks
No

Songbird76

Listen, someone has to do it…

There are not many. I am with Dre and I am mot allowed to take pix.

When do you arrive?
Well, we arrive in Orlando on the 26th, but we go to Universal first and we get to Disney on the 31st. I remember you said we would miss you, and if you're there now, and we get to Disney in a couple of weeks, we don't miss you by much! I'm very sad that I don't get to meet you, though.

I actually thought of you today. There was a store that had this UBER-soft Elephant pillow, trunk up. He was SO squishy and I seriously debated buying him, but I thought it might be weird for me to have a stuffed animal, even if he was a very soft one. My husband is soft and squishy, too, I guess.

MickeyCB

Original Poster
My babies are visiting the father in law on Long Island the last week or so!

It’s hot!! And so hot I’ll finally let my mom put my hair up!
IMG_6310.jpeg

IMG_5082.jpeg

I don’t like the sand.
IMG_6251.jpeg

Just kidding!🤣
IMG_6257.jpeg

One of life’s greatest pleasures.
IMG_6240.jpeg

IMG_6201.jpeg

And they did one of Una’s favorite things, picking (more like eating) berries!
IMG_6111.jpeg

They were supposed to fly home tonight, Sunday, but with storms on the east coast and a ton of cancellations, they’re not flying out till Tuesday!😳And they have to fly to SanFranciso and rent a car with 2 additional hours of driving, instead of flying directly to Sac from NY.

This is how Lana feels about it all!
IMG_6261.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom