tresspassed from disney world

loveofamouse

Yes. You start to get into neck country as soon as you cross the Dame's Point. My wife is from Callahan and the majority of the natives there have a serious twang.

My parents moved from duval to nassau county. lol. Ive heard some but still not as bad as Paula Deen. I have a twang. She's just straight hollywood country lol. She sounds like a bad actress

mjc1984

Original Poster
yes i think they formally tresspassed me. they gave me a copy of the tresspass paper they filled out and say tresspassed from all disney world which include but not limited to theme parks water parks hotels downtown disney.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
yes i think they formally tresspassed me. they gave me a copy of the tresspass paper they filled out and say tresspassed from all disney world which include but not limited to theme parks water parks hotels downtown disney.

Regardless of the terminology, you may want to get an official "Ok" before considering a return appearance.....

loveofamouse

Ok. I think it's obvious now that you're misusing the word "tresspassed."

They officially charged you with "trespassing" and gave you a copy of the "trespassing" charge. It said "tresspassing" on it and you were "banned" temporarily from all disney properties. Also all locations would be seperated by commas.

PurpleDragon

There is a huge difference between having a southern drawl and sounding like Paula Dean, I honestly think its an act just like Larry the Cable Guy. Their accents sound forced and disingenuous and really bother me. I know people from the area she is from and none of them sound like she does, even the ones with the southern drawl. Besides that her food is horrendous, any recipe that starts with 2lbs of butter shouldn't be consumed by a human being.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
At first when I heard you talk about the flower and garden I was thinking you guys were in the old WOL pavilion and tryed to get around to the Cranium Command pre-show lobby or something.

Either way, you were right as it wasn't much of a story ;)

loveofamouse

There is a huge difference between having a southern drawl and sounding like Paula Dean, I honestly think its an act just like Larry the Cable Guy. Their accents sound forced and disingenuous and really bother me. I know people from the area she is from and none of them sound like she does, even the ones with the southern drawl. Besides that her food is horrendous, any recipe that starts with 2lbs of butter shouldn't be consumed by a human being.

So true. Larry's act is getting old, too. He knows he isn't that dirty and redneck.

accord99cutie

Premium Member
I just need to chime in on the pointless debate of the trespass/trespassed issue. I work at a large retail store and I have heard it used many times in the following example: "So and so" was trespassed and if we see them in here call the police. Or even: We trespassed "so and so" so if u see them call police. They never say, we have issued a trespass order on so and so, it is always we have "trespassed" them. So I understood what the OP meant right off the bat as that is how I have always heard the word used, thankfully we have grammar police so I have now been properly informed on the use of the word and will bring it to the attention of my management and asset protection team... :p

loveofamouse

I think there's more to the story than just accidently wondering into a CM only area. I've done that myself and just got told to go back where I came from. just sayin'....

flavious27

Being a cast member who works at turnstiles, I'd be more then happy to tell you that the biometrics measure the shape and width of your finger, not the fingerprint. You don't know how many guests refuse to put the finger on the plate because they think we're ID'ing them with FBI technology or something.

I bet that must be fun.

Wilt Dasney

I think there's more to the story than just accidently wondering into a CM only area. I've done that myself and just got told to go back where I came from. just sayin'....

The%20Plot%20Thickens%20sml.jpg

4Brians

I really hate to chime in on this "trespass" thing, but someone asked for a law enforcement opinion, so here it goes...

Have I heard the phrase? Yep. Is it correct? Nope...at least not in central Pennsylvania. That said, I believe it may be a "regional" phrase. Some areas seem to use it to mean the same thing as recieving a trespass warning here in our area.

If you're in a "private" location, and for whatever reason the owner wants you to leave and not come back, you get a trespass warning. Return after that, and you get cited for trespassing. One cannot "get trespassed" in central Pennsylvania. It's not a phrase that's used. Other areas seem to have adopted it for a phrase that means, in effect "recieved a trespass warning".

Not necessarily a "correct" use of grammar and the English language, but our diverse country has countless regions and dialects. As long as they know what they mean, it's not a problem.

What do you drink in your area...soda or pop? Or are you in one of the areas where everything is a coke... :p

muse1983

Crap...I wonder if I could have been banned for snooping around the backstage area of Indiana Jones Stunt Show....the doors were wide open, so I decided I wanted to see the boulder up close...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom