Treehouse refurb?

Magicot

Original Poster
So apparently, there's going to be a refurbishment on the Swiss Family Treehouse from April 30-May 18. Does anyone know what exactly will be going on? I'm guessing just regular repairs and updates, but could there be more? :shrug:

rbrower

Probably just cleaning up, making sure that everything is running properly, and painting (as was stated above).

maxe14

:wave: Actually, they are getting it ready for an official SANJAYA meet and greet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope not. I think i have heard enough from/about him....both vocally in the competition, as well as in the media.....:brick:

bryPOD

I just hope it doesn't become "Tarzan's Treehouse" like the one in DL.

Not that I have anything against Tarzan, or loin clothes for that matter :lookaroun

ToTBellHop

Not that I have anything against Tarzan, or loin clothes for that matter :lookaroun

Actually, I believe it will be "The Rockin' Swiss Family Treehouse Starring Nemo, Sully, Flik, and Their Red Hot Chili Peppers Friends PRESENTED BY SIEMENS".

Your kidding... DL turned it into a Tarvan Tree House? How does that work... in all those Tarzan movies the tree house was one room... does that mean they free up some space for real attractions?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Nope - they add a new `rope` bridge which is found to be too heavy for the original structure, thus forcing a total closure whilst they figure out what to do next.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom