Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

TheDisneyParksfanC8

I think there were rumors that eventually the cars tour would go away and that would be used for Avatar, But with the concept art now showing a large space between LK and Frozen, Maybe avatar goes there and another land or large single E ticket goes where Cars is now?

fTs

I think there were rumors that eventually the cars tour would go away and that would be used for Avatar, But with the concept art now showing a large space between LK and Frozen, Maybe avatar goes there and another land or large single E ticket goes where Cars is now?
I believe the other two pads around the lake would be used first. I think Paris doesn't want to clear the forset they have where Cars tour is.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
They should completely tear down that building and expand the Hollywood-ish area from ToT (similar to sunset boulevard at DHS or buena vista street at DCA). MMRR would fit there perfectly space wise and it would really enhance that ugly corner of the park.
The building is due some cosmetic changes and more landscaping.

There’s thought now this closure might be temporary but we’ll see

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It'll still be the water tower probably. It was in the D23 model, with an updated logo
With a person on horse jumping off of the tower diving into a raised pool of water.

Adventure!!

1724263316258.png

Toni25

Can you imagine the following:
A park named "Adventure World";
Upon entrance you are immersed into Hollywood respectively a cinematic journey through the worlds of different movies;
This park could have "Arendelle Castle" as the main icon...or a lake.

😂 😭 I don't even know if I wanna laugh or cry.

etc98

When the park is renamed to DAW, what will be the park icon?
Honestly these new IP style parks make it difficult to have an icon. When there’s nothing really unifying the theme of the whole park it makes it difficult to have an icon that represents the whole park.

Universal parks have never really had icons the way Disney parks did, and it’s probably for that very reason. And it seems like Disney is moving away from the “every park has one icon” thing too. DCA doesn’t really have one. Hollywood Studios switches between the Chinese theater and Tower of Terror. I don’t think it’s something they actively think about or plan for in their designs anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom