Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

TheDisneyParksfanC8

It is believed the show was budgeted to run for 5 years.
I read on the DLP website else Alice was scheduled to run at least until the end of September. Makes sense. I don't think Disney would want WDSP/DAW's Avengers Campus to be the odd one out without the Avengers E ticket if they had a spot to put it.

IMDREW

That Aladdin spinner would've fit well on the other side of the path imo. Fly on a magic carpet or sail on a lantern boat around the lake. And would've solved issues with World of Pixar and that supposedly extended queue for Crush.

The view looks great though. Do feel that Lion King instead of Star Wars gives the whole a bit more kiddie feel than I'd like.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Personal guess.

On a side note, the Alice stunt show ends in September. Any insight if It will host another production in the future or will they venue hopefully be demoed for the Avengers E ticket. HK and DCA are getting?
There’s some concern the show is currently a bit hidden away for “walk ups” but there’s hope when the new path removes the dead end that’ll improve. Like @cjkeating said it’s a 5 year plan but no reason it couldn't close sooner if needed. The light in budget infrastructure does show the temporary nature of it.

nickys

Premium Member
There’s some concern the show is currently a bit hidden away for “walk ups” but there’s hope when the new path removes the dead end that’ll improve. Like @cjkeating said it’s a 5 year plan but no reason it couldn't close sooner if needed. The light in budget infrastructure does show the temporary nature of it.
I have to say that I didn’t realise the arena / theatre was there when we visited last October. I know it was behind walls, but I didn’t notice the entrance to it as we walked through Avenger’s Campus. It was only afterwards when I looked for it on the map that I worked out it’s location.

It’s easy to see how it could be missed by a first-time guest who wanders through Avenger’s Campus.

mikey92

That Aladdin spinner would've fit well on the other side of the path imo. Fly on a magic carpet or sail on a lantern boat around the lake. And would've solved issues with World of Pixar and that supposedly extended queue for Crush.
Is the Aladdin spinner definitely staying put? I totally agree that would be a much more cohesive place for it! :)

nickys

Premium Member
aladdin spinner is six flag trash imo, needs to be gone like the one in MK
What is the difference then between the Aladdin spinner, the Carousel, Teacups and Dumbo? Surely all of them are found at what are derogatorily called “regional parks”? So what makes the spinner “trash” but not the others?

Toni25

What is the difference then between the Aladdin spinner, the Carousel, Teacups and Dumbo? Surely all of them are found at what are derogatorily called “regional parks”? So what makes the spinner “trash” but not the others?
Bad Location, feels out of place.
Ugly surroundings.
Superficial theming.

Had it been better themed with a nice area around it, some plants/trees and set either in Adventureland or probably around the lake, people would have loved it. It's also just another flat ride in a park with seemingly lots of flat rides that screams for more E-Tickets, so there's an extra reason to dislike it.

J4546

honestly, I really dont like the massive cement wall with the mural painted on it, Id much rather see something like the blue sky multi-IP carousel shown in tropical americas but using all pixar characters to be put there, something covered/shaded and surrounded by trees instead of that baren concrete wall/mural, DAW needs more trees and greenery brought into the park and that would help that whole area a lot as well as making the Worlds of Pixar land more Pixar

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom