Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

azox

I am not sure where to post this, but I noticed this past week that the Toy Story Midway Mania Queue area is now partially walled off. The wall cuts the room in half right before the TinkerToy canister. The floor area behind the wall has been removed and the curtain has been pulled over where Mr Potato head area is. I wonder how long till they have the third track tie in complete.

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
I am not sure where to post this, but I noticed this past week that the Toy Story Midway Mania Queue area is now partially walled off. The wall cuts the room in half right before the TinkerToy canister. The floor area behind the wall has been removed and the curtain has been pulled over where Mr Potato head area is. I wonder how long till they have the third track tie in complete.
cool info. definitely sounds like they are trying to merge that area soon!

ToTBellHop

That was my question too. Is the Club Disney just a placeholder until the villains show arrives?
There are so many theaters around the park that are going to be losing their current shows that there are a lot of options. They held the auditions...I don't know if they found their Faciliers, but I assume so. The park will need more than a new dance party come January.

doctornick

Since it's been announced that Club Disney will be going in there, is the Villains show going to go in after this, or did they change plans?

Ok, a bunch of assumptions here on my part, but... if they do want to have the Villains show open at a temp venue in order to enclose the BatB theater and it is going to overlap with Club Disney which is using the new Flex Theater... an easy solution would be to put the Villains show in the Premiere Theater on the SoA. It's otherwise unoccupied currently and per Martin's recent map, it appears that this area would remain untouched for the time being.

Next Big Thing

Speaking of that, do we know if Frozen is leaving for the Comedy Warehouse?
Well.... The Premiere Theatre is empty again. It's not out of the realm of possibility that it could be used one last time for CW Holiday Special. Especially since Osborne is right next door.

Don't count on Frozen leaving though, because it's not happening.

ToTBellHop

Well.... The Premiere Theatre is empty again. It's not out of the realm of possibility that it could be used one last time for CW Holiday Special. Especially since Osborne is right next door.

Don't count on Frozen leaving though, because it's not happening.
Yeah, no reason Premiere couldn't be used. Its demise doesn't come til 2016.

Jon81uk

Since it's been announced that Club Disney will be going in there, is the Villains show going to go in after this, or did they change plans?

It's possible that Club Disney is a short-term Christmas Holiday filler and then the Villains show will appear in 2016?

mikeh

Any idea how long these will be up? I'm going early nov

I think others closer to the situation might be able to come up with a better guess than me, but it doesn't seem like too complicated a build out. I think the queue part of the build out could be completed before Dec, but that's not the only part of the project. I think early Nov is still too soon though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom