Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
They used NFL to discuss their efficiencies? Lol.

image.jpeg

I was looking at one of those videos and it actually showed the opposite of what he was looking for, it show everything pre-designed in the computer so they could find issues before constructions starts.

My bad, I guess I focused in on the visualization part and missed what he was hunting for. I prostrate myself before you and beg your forgiveness.

Steel City Magic

I love how they showed the use of that computer program, then had to fix 7dmt towards the end of construction (emargency walkway on a turn I believe) because it wasn't right...

Goofyernmost

That is the problem with setting expectations when one doesn't have a clue what is involved with any construction situation, much less a Theme Park. Over all there have been very few of them built, still, people seem to think it is just randomly marking out a spot and building an empty building there then hiring a moving van to haul all the interior and putting it in wherever it fits and, like Disney Magic, poof there, it is all done.

Mike S

That is the problem with setting expectations when one doesn't have a clue what is involved with any construction situation, much less a Theme Park. Over all there have been very few of them built, still, people seem to think it is just randomly marking out a spot and building an empty building there then hiring a moving van to haul all the interior and putting it in wherever it fits and, like Disney Magic, poof there, it is all done.
Or maybe we just don't expect an attraction to close over a year before they actually start work on its replacement.

DHSCM

Backstage DHS last week showed actually a lot of work. Look between Toy Story and Jack Sparrow, you'll notice buildings gone that were once there a week ago.
Was just going to post that, it's impressive actually how much space has been cleared. The office buildings once there are no more.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom