Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

KingOfEpicocity

Apparently closing your eyes, plugging your ears and yelling "I can't hear you!" Is the appropriate response when showing video proof as well as stating the widely regarded opinion in the themed entertainment industry.

Is it me or have these boards been invaded by more and more immature children lately?

Seriously, not even watching a video because NOBODY COULD EVER DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN DISNEY!1! is the height of childishness.

But hey, when you've got crazies like Jimmy Thicke and Siren running around, I suppose crazy breeds crazy.

Yep you're right

Slowjack

alot of it has to do with the IP/Content too... you just can't have that high intensity/pace with AA figures still. Imagine if Harry Potter was done like Peter Pan instead of the high intensity flying they chose..
I get what you are saying, but Peter Pan is also a very different conveyance. I think the intensity of FJ comes from being tossed around like a rag doll by the Kuka arm more so than the screens. Also from me worrying about whether everything in my pockets is about to fall out.

KingOfEpicocity

I get what you are saying, but Peter Pan is also a very different conveyance. I think the intensity of FJ comes from being tossed around like a rag doll by the Kuka arm more so than the screens. Also from me worrying about whether everything in my pockets is about to fall out.

If we're talking about being thrown around like a rag doll, I think it's fair to mention dinosaur, which although is a shell of its former self, contains NO screens.

JohnWD

Apparently closing your eyes, plugging your ears and yelling "I can't hear you!" Is the appropriate response when showing video proof as well as stating the widely regarded opinion in the themed entertainment industry.

Is it me or have these boards been invaded by more and more immature children lately?

Seriously, not even watching a video because NOBODY COULD EVER DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN DISNEY!1! is the height of childishness.

But hey, when you've got crazies like Jimmy Thicke and Siren running around, I suppose crazy breeds crazy.
Maybe I'm cynical, but "widely regarded" just means to me people who regard themselves. And I also think the back and forth discussion can stand on its on without resorting to name calling.

Cesar R M

We are getting close to Summer.........
lol, thats a constant joke online.
When entire forum threads start go to hell and new guys start to pour with asinine, inflaming and plain rude comments. The reason is always "Must be summer.." (aka kids get their vacations and they dont have anything to distract themselves but to try to troll)

Cesar R M

fUdeLqa.gif

SCOTLORR

Does this mean that the Employee parking deck has also been removed?
I don't think so. Cast parking deck is below and to the right a bit from where the photo is cut off. I think it's safe to assume that parking lot will likely stay throughout the refurbishments, especially since phase 4 is currently a pipe dream.

Edit: Photo is probably taken from the parking deck :facepalm::)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom