Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Mike S

I like cake..
Here you go.
beauty-beast-1.jpg

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Do we know if Uni hires ILM to do their CG?
So here is the kicker. ILM (owned by Disney) makes parts of a ride for universal. Universal had to sub out the work to Disney and in the end produces ride cheaper and of potentially higher quality than Disney. Disney keeps everything in house and we get super expensive Toy Story Land. I just don't get it.

lazyboy97o

So here is the kicker. ILM (owned by Disney) makes parts of a ride for universal. Universal had to sub out the work to Disney and in the end produces ride cheaper and of potentially higher quality than Disney. Disney keeps everything in house and we get super expensive Toy Story Land. I just don't get it.
Disney never did everything in house and has been moving away from that trajectory.

No Name

Yet they still make better AAs than anybody else. So I guess it works.

It's really just because Disney pays for better AAs. Universal could have the most awesomest AA ever if they put the money to it. But they usually don't. Does it make their projects somewhat cheaper? Yes. Does it make the finished product as great? No.

Disney put the money to it with Avatar Land, and what will come may possibly be the most awesomest AA(s) ever. Yet it cost a lot of money. I'd say it's definitely worth it, but I know a lot who'd disagree.

But this has nothing to do with Toy Story Land. Any news or topics of dicussion, people?

Last edited:

KingOfEpicocity

It's really just because they pay for better AAs. Universal could have the most awesomest AA ever if they put the money to it. But they usualy don't. Does it make their projects somewhat cheaper? Yes. Does it make the finished product as great? No.

Disney put the money to it with Avatar Land, and what will come may possibly be the most awesomest AA(s) ever. Yet it cost a lot of money. I'd say it's definitely worth it, but I know a lot who'd disagree.

But this has nothing to do with Toy Story Land. Any news or topics of dicussion, people?

Agreed. Let's get back to TSL now!

MonkeyHead

Apparently closing your eyes, plugging your ears and yelling "I can't hear you!" Is the appropriate response when showing video proof as well as stating the widely regarded opinion in the themed entertainment industry.

Is it me or have these boards been invaded by more and more immature children lately?

Seriously, not even watching a video because NOBODY COULD EVER DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN DISNEY!1! is the height of childishness.

But hey, when you've got crazies like Jimmy Thicke and Siren running around, I suppose crazy breeds crazy.

Mike S

Apparently closing your eyes, plugging your ears and yelling "I can't hear you!" Is the appropriate response when showing video proof as well as stating the widely regarded opinion in the themed entertainment industry.

Is it me or have these boards been invaded by more and more immature children lately?

Seriously, not even watching a video because NOBODY COULD EVER DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN DISNEY!1! is the height of childishness.

But hey, when you've got crazies like Jimmy Thicke and Siren running around, I suppose crazy breeds crazy.
We are getting close to Summer.........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom