Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

note2001

I get the feeling TSL will be severely in need of shade and a water feature to cool it down in the hot temperatures. It looks as though the newer art has tried to address this by adding in some planters in the walkways. We shall see.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Wow, this again?

@DarthFiscus75 Don't mind flynnibus at all. Now, I am going to give you a nice hot cup of tea.

Apparently, flynnibus is still holding a grudge against me from like 2 years ago. He started a debate with me about the auto industry and then every type of industry and union known unto man.

Flynnibus despises all Unions and all Union employees. He doesn't believe that CM's or any other entry level worker deserves a livable wage. And, he especially holds contempt for the auto industry and their workers.

You can be talking about having fun on frickin' Splash Mountain and flynnibus will somehow start a debate about labor and wages and how the lumbermen got paid too much money to cut the wood for the ride.

After listening to flynnibus ramble on and on and on and on -- I was able to quickly pin point and expose the foundation of his core ideology which largely identifies with "Trickle Down Economics" and how he views *everything* through this tainted lens.

So, with this little tidbit of information, you can effectively destroy flynnibus in *any* argument he conjures up out of thin air. And oh boy, this guy *hates* losing. It was so brutal. LOL.

So simply put, I beat his argument(s) into the ground and he's never gotten over it. Flynnibus, get over it!

I want to agree with you about Tokyo but I have never been there.

Toy Story Land Hopes to Save Hong Kong Disney
toy-story-land-main-133104888.jpg

The Toy Story Land in Hong Kong has been a success.

Toy-Story-Land_Full_27411.jpg

I think this looks better than Hong Kong.

Toy-Story-Land_Full_25052.jpg

I just hope Disney sticks with this version. It has Al's Toy Barn and the town too. This is really nice.

Toy Story Land is a cute land that will compliment TSMM. I hope you give Disney a chance before you dismiss it.
eCmeKJL.gif

lazyboy97o

I still wonder why they cant reduce prices without cutting down attractions. Cant they force WDI to seriously drop the BS overcharge on everything they do?
Because they wouldn't have any clue as to what work Walt Disney Imagineering can cut and outsource. And given the headaches of Shanghai Disney Resort, why would any one run back towards that method?

JohnWD

View attachment 140277

Also, I find it funny that I have no need to play games with my "perspective" when it comes to appreciating what Universal and Tokyo Disneyland are doing. I wonder why that is?
I can think of two:
1. The grass is always greener
2. And Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor, except in his hometown and among his relatives and in his own household."

Mike S

I can think of two:
1. The grass is always greener
2. And Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor, except in his hometown and among his relatives and in his own household."
I was talking mostly about New Fantasyland there compared to what's being done elsewhere and regarding #2, barking up the wrong tree buddy.

G00fyDad

I think her posts are more interesting to read than most others. Instead of attacking her, we should invite her to stay and converse with us. :)

There are funny posts (by OTHER people) and then there are Siren's posts which make most everyone stare at their screens in collective agony/horror each time wondering if she is really just (bleep) with us or if she is really that delusional. Seriously. She writes as if she is a 13 year old girl sitting in her room full of unicorns farting rainbows and cannot even keep herself from typing her physical reactions. For example, when she sits at the PC and sighs to herself she actually types it, like "Ugh". I swear, if she could have little hearts dotting every "i" she types, she would. You might probably be the ONLY person who finds humor in her posts.

KingOfEpicocity

There are funny posts (by OTHER people) and then there are Siren's posts which make most everyone stare at their screens in collective agony/horror each time wondering if she is really just (bleep) with us or if she is really that delusional. Seriously. She writes as if she is a 13 year old girl sitting in her room full of unicorns farting rainbows and cannot even keep herself from typing her physical reactions. For example, when she sits at the PC and sighs to herself she actually types it, like "Ugh". I swear, if she could have little hearts dotting every "i" she types, she would. You might probably be the ONLY person who finds humor in her posts.

I'm surprised anyone really takes anybody seriously on here anymore lol

Disneyhead'71

I am often bemused by her posts. Like when she says the she thinks TSL is going to be beeaauuutttiiffffuuuullllll!!!!!!! A sane person would see that as sarcasm. Knowing her Disney affliction, I believe she means it.

What I see in TSL is an inexcusably garish assault to ones eyeballs. "Beautiful" isn't the word that immediately pops to mind.

KingOfEpicocity

I am often bemused by her posts. Like when she says the she thinks TSL is going to be beeaauuutttiiffffuuuullllll!!!!!!! A sane person would see that as sarcasm. Knowing her Disney affliction, I believe she means it.

What I see in TSL is an inexcusably garish assault to ones eyeballs. "Beautiful" isn't the word that immediately pops to mind.

Well that's just unfair. You know just as well as I that many people will think it's beautiful and many won't. If you won't take her seriously, at least respect her opinion.

Disneyhead'71

Well that's just unfair. You know just as well as I that many people will think it's beautiful and many won't. If you won't take her seriously, at least respect her opinion.
And many people think that the low rider Escalade with the tri-color color changing sparkly paint, gold plated everything, and the stunning air brush portrait of the naked beauty across the tailgate is the definition of sophistication.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom