Tower of Terror to get updates this summer

EPCOT Explorer

Plus he's not familiar with DHS, we could easily cut him off.
Bull! I know my way perfectly out of any of those parks. :cool:

DL and Foreign parks included...I like my maps! :lol:
And how do you know you are? You handled M:S, didn't you? That is much more intense than RnRC. Plus, dramamine will be provided.
Anyhow...so you barf in the gift shop. Not the end of the world.:shrug:

He's never make it out of the courtyard in front. CMs won't help him. They'd be on our side.:drevil:

M:S made me feel like a word I can't type on here.:lol: I'm not keen on repeating the performance.

We shall see. My track record with these things is a long and arduous process. Be happy I'm trying E:E.

RSoxNo1

We shall see. My track record with these things is a long and arduous process. Be happy I'm trying E:E.

Mission: SPACE is far and away the most intense ride in Disney World in terms of inducing nausea. In all honesty, I would try Rock 'n' Roller Coaster before Expedition Everest, because if the G-Forces are the issue, they appear to be higher on Everest.

EPCOT Explorer

Mission: SPACE is far and away the most intense ride in Disney World in terms of inducing nausea. In all honesty, I would try Rock 'n' Roller Coaster before Expedition Everest, because if the G-Forces are the issue, they appear to be higher on Everest.

Ehh....We shall see. I've already hyped myself up for E:E.

It doesn't go upside down. And I'll get to laugh at the gigantic disco Yeti.:lookaroun

Willingness to ride each and every ride is a very accurate (scientifically proven!) way to measure the level of one's...um....fanship. I know this to be true because I just decided that it was. (Actually, I ran the theory past the wife. She agreed, using her typically colorful language, that I was correct.)
Fear has no place in the heart of a true Disney park fan.
Seriously.

Level one fan - one who's been on every attraction at least once.
Level two fan - one who claims to love the place, but refuses to experience everything it has to offer, for any reason whatsoever. (Barring medical conditions. Exceptions will be made in those cases, though a note from a licensed physician will be required.)
Level three fan - Doesn't matter. None of those hang around here anyway.

:D

I really think this needs to be expanded upon ....

This really needs to be expanded upon to account for more levels of fan...

Level 1 Silver (ridden all Level 1 plus)
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Skyway
Body Wars
ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter
The Timekeeper
Sea Cabs
Superstar Television

Level 1 Gold (ridden all Level 1 Silver plus)
Horizons
World of Motion
Mission To Mars
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Tropical Serenade
Captain EO
Mike Fink Keel Boats
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes
Backstage Magic

Level 1 Plantinum (ridden all Level 1 Gold plus)
If You Had Wings
Magic Carpet 'Round the World
Mickey Mouse Revue
Magic Journeys (EPCOT)
Astuter Computer Revue

Level 1 Diamond (ridden all Level 1 Plantinum plus)
Swan Boats
Flight to the Moon

Get a plus (+) next to your level if you did the following:
- Played a video game in the Penny Arcade
- Participated in the EPCOT Poll
- Made a dining reservation in EPCOT using WorldKey
- Defeated SMRT-1
- Successfully loaded the airplane in Get Set Jet

Lee

Adventurer
Works for me. Looks like I'm a Level 1 Diamond+.:cool:
(Only doubt is Magic Carpet 'Round the World. I know I visited during the correct timeframe, and I know we always did Circlevision....but I have no distinct memory of that film.)

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Skyway
Body Wars
The Timekeeper
Sea Cabs
Superstar Television

Horizons
World of Motion
Mission To Mars
Tropical Serenade
Captain EO
Mike Fink Keel Boats
Backstage Magic

If You Had Wings
Mickey Mouse Revue
Magic Journeys (EPCOT)
Astuter Computer Revue

Swan Boats
Flight to the Moon

- Defeated SMRT-1

:sohappy:

I guess I'm a Platinum. I've done it all except the diamond items, including all five + items (I LOVED the Epcot poll in particular).

You could add "Voted in the Person of the Century Poll" to the + items, put "Listen to the Land" and "Monster Sound Show" into the Gold or Silver bucket, and perhaps add also things like "Surprise in the Skies", "Sorcery in the Sky", and "The Lottery".

RSoxNo1

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Skyway
Body Wars
The Timekeeper
Sea Cabs
Superstar Television

Horizons
World of Motion
Mission To Mars
Tropical Serenade
Captain EO
Mike Fink Keel Boats
Backstage Magic

If You Had Wings
Mickey Mouse Revue
Magic Journeys (EPCOT)
Astuter Computer Revue

Swan Boats
Flight to the Moon

- Defeated SMRT-1

A few things. I think "appeared in SuperStar Television" should merit a +

Me personally. I've done everything in Level 1 Silver. For Level 1 Gold, I'm sure I did the Keel Boats and the Canoes, but don't remember them, and I've never done the Backstage Magic tour, just Keys to the Kingdom and Backstage Safari. For Level 1 Platinum, if I did Magic Carpet Round the World I was less than 2, and I wasn't alive for when the Mickey Mouse Review ran. I'm assuming I never saw the Astuter Computer review, but the song is one of the most frequently played Disney tracks on my iPod. I think this puts me in the Silver/Gold category. I feel somewhat honored.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Call me a gold minus; first visit to EPCOT Center was after ACR had become BM (Astuter took the prize for being the first EPCOT Center attraction to close)

I`ll never make level one for the simple reason I can`t go in circles. Nope. Never done Dumbo. Never did Star Jets or Astro Orbiter. Never will. M:S is fine apart from Hypersleep. I`ll do Sheikra. Love TOT. Race for Hulk and DD. But can`t do a kids spinner.

I know. Embarrassing.

I loved If You Had Wings and Mission to Mars though. And remember Jack Wagner on the WEDWay. Does that count? :D

EpcotServo

I know.:brick:

I had planned on it in 2006, when the dang thing was operational, but we only had about 3 hours in the park. I never made it. Band trip.:rolleyes:

But you went through the queue. Meaning you used the Chicken Out Chute as I have always referred too it.

Or was it just like that time you waited in line for Space Mountain but "Didn't have time" for the few seconds of actual ride?
:lol: :p :zipit:

Lee

Adventurer
I`ll never make level one for the simple reason I can`t go in circles. Nope. Never done Dumbo. Never did Star Jets or Astro Orbiter. Never will. M:S is fine apart from Hypersleep. I`ll do Sheikra. Love TOT. Race for Hulk and DD. But can`t do a kids spinner.
No.
Just....no.
Martin Smith at Level 2? That won't do. Won't do at all.
Next trip over...I supply the dramamine. And the blindfold.
:D
After that I owe you a BBQ sandwich. Well....maybe not right after....

EPCOT Explorer

Call me a gold minus; first visit to EPCOT Center was after ACR had become BM (Astuter took the prize for being the first EPCOT Center attraction to close)

I know. Embarrassing.

I loved If You Had Wings and Mission to Mars though. And remember Jack Wagner on the WEDWay. Does that count? :D
Don't mind Lee....He's just mad about not getting into edutainment and all. :lookaroun
But you went through the queue. Meaning you used the Chicken Out Chute as I have always referred too it.

Or was it just like that time you waited in line for Space Mountain but "Didn't have time" for the few seconds of actual ride?
:lol: :p :zipit:
Ran. :lol:

Through both, actually. The CM's understood.

WDITrent

You know what's sad, I live on the other side of the country and go to WDW once every two years and have done more than Epcot Explorer. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom