Rumor Tower of Terror to gain new theme?

Phil12

I want to hear your reasoning behind this claim.
If they put together the Black Panther, Bagheera, The Cheshire Cat, Si and Am, Tigger, Lucifer, Simba, Mufasa, Sarabi, Nala, Scar, Shere Khan, Figaro, Rajah, Duchess, Toulouse, Berlioz, Marie, Thomas O’Malley, Rufus and Dinah into the attraction you have automatic terror. After all who wouldn't be terrorized by more than 20 cats in a hotel room? Plus, let's not forget the tremendous IP factor!

trainplane3

If they put together the Black Panther, Bagheera, The Cheshire Cat, Si and Am, Tigger, Lucifer, Simba, Mufasa, Sarabi, Nala, Scar, Shere Khan, Figaro, Rajah, Duchess, Toulouse, Berlioz, Marie, Thomas O’Malley, Rufus and Dinah into the attraction you have automatic terror. After all who wouldn't be terrorized by more than 20 cats in a hotel room? Plus, let's not forget the tremendous IP factor!
You're making my eyes water from the sheer amount of amazingness this wou-

No. Wait. That's my allergies going haywire.

Phil12

You're making my eyes water from the sheer amount of amazingness this wou-

No. Wait. That's my allergies going haywire.
Well, I fully understand that allergies and cats don't always mix too well, so your concerns are justified. But for most people:

Just imagine a remake of this tune with Black Panther, The Cheshire Cat et alia!

MerlinTheGoat

I just saw this thread, and took notice who made the latest post. For kicks before opening it, I said to myself "I wonder if he's trolling people again about dumping random inappropriate IPs into a ride they don't belong". Clicked on the thread, and...

tenor.gif

Surprise surprise.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I just saw this thread, and took notice who made the latest post. For kicks before opening it, I said to myself "I wonder if he's trolling people again about dumping random inappropriate IPs into a ride they don't belong". Clicked on the thread, and...

tenor.gif

Surprise surprise.
Imagine if they were banned for continually breaching forum guidelines.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Ok. I may get punched in the mouth for this or ignored. Both would be reasonable responses for what I am about to share, but I can see them converting the tower into Elsa’s Ice tower due to the height of the ride and obviously changing the theme to reflect Frozen. Could be a better fit for a more contemporary Disney ride and an Ice Tower could be pretty cool looking.
They're more likely to turn it into Tigger's Bounce and Pounce than to install Frozen...

TrojanUSC

Ok. I may get punched in the mouth for this or ignored. Both would be reasonable responses for what I am about to share, but I can see them converting the tower into Elsa’s Ice tower due to the height of the ride and obviously changing the theme to reflect Frozen. Could be a better fit for a more contemporary Disney ride and an Ice Tower could be pretty cool looking.

Is this a joke?

Phil12

tenor.gif

Surprise surprise.
I don't think Debbie believes that these cats don't belong in the ToT:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I don't think Debbie believes that these cats don't belong in the ToT:

Note to Debbie: you might want to remake your dating video and maybe not mention the cats so much. Or at all.

And if you visit WDW, don't try to hug any cat smaller than you are.

Phil12

Cats instinctively perch in high places for both protection and to lie in wait for prey. ToT is the highest thing at DHS. And, of course, as I previously mentioned having all the Disney cats in one venue would please Debbie and many other fans. We might even find a new job for the Dreamfinder!

Cesar R M

They can just rename him "Tenebrous Puma" and rename the attraction "Tenebrous Tower of Terror". The alliteration alone is a good selling point. And if they want to use Captain America they can just rename him "Colonel Alabama" and give him a confederate battle flag for a shield.

TdoMp57.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom