Tomorrowland Transit Authority now has a Sponsor

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
maxime29 said:
I still find it funny that a ride like TTA gets a sponsor before Space Mountain does.

yeh, i foind that ironic as well, but think about it, you probably have to throw a lot less money at TTA than you do SM.

to bad boeing or mcdonnell douglas (sp) doesnt sponsor SM. i guess nasa could as well.

wishful thinking.....

SirGoofy

jmaxwell007 said:
yeh, i foind that ironic as well, but think about it, you probably have to throw a lot less money at TTA than you do SM.

to bad boeing or mcdonnell douglas (sp) doesnt sponsor SM. i guess nasa could as well.

wishful thinking.....

I'm pretty sure N.A.S.A. sponsors M:S, but I'm not really sure.

This is good news about TTa. Now SSE and SM need sponsors.

togasports

SirGoofy said:
I'm pretty sure N.A.S.A. sponsors M:S, but I'm not really sure.

This is good news about TTa. Now SSE and SM need sponsors.

HP sponsors M:S, and NASA would make little sense sponsoring something as it has nothing to sell, But, if Virgin Galatic Sponsored it, that would be pretty cool!

DarkMeasures

Well I think that nothing really needs to be changed to the TTA except maybe the cleaning of the indoor parts. I would like to see a speed tunnel though.

But basically Disney is getting free money because the TTA is so cheap to run.

Figment1986

NASA is owned by the government... if they sponsored something.. then our taxes are going towards sponsorship....

However I do find it funny not to see a new sponsor on SM or SSE before the lieele rides got it... thats next... finding a new sponsor for IASW.. (did matel sponsor the WDW version before their contact went up?)

matt88mph

Hmm... I'm starting to remember past Tomorrowland sponsorships.

Space Mountain Sponsored By RCA, FedEx, and possibly Coca Cola (or was that just Japan?)

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin Sponsored by Mattel

Delta Dreamflight (the name says it all)

If You Had Wings Sponsored by Eastern Airways (I hope that's right)

Any others I'm missing?

TTATraveler

I guess I am going to have to change my screen name to Alamo Traveler :D I am glad to see the TTA get a sponsor, it is an interesting choice though, considering that Space Mountain is still up for grabs. Now if the Carousel of Progress would only get a sponsor...

speck76

General Grizz said:
Carousel of Progress REALLY need a sponsor. Sears? Microsoft? Maybe pull General Electric back?

I would think Microsoft would be the perfect sponsor, considering they are always on the leading edge of technology.

Figment1986

Imagine COP sponsored by Apple... I got a new 200 gig I-pod...

Imagine COP sponsored by Microsoft.. game changed to Halo 2... Using VR helmet on new X-Box 2.....

Imagine COP sponsored by sony.. grandma gets new Laptop.... Child playing PS3 with VA Helmet.. Kingdom Hearts 2....

Imagine the posibilitiess... All the great marketing that could be done... Secretly...

But TTA gets alamo.. future travel spnsored by today's car-rental...

TTATraveler

Tahu said:
But then the CoP will become eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllll

You are in motion, in between scenes and then crash, COP has performed an illegal operation and has to shut down. Now you are stuck hearing There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow over and over and over.. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom