Tomorrowland Transit Authority now has a Sponsor

Main Street USA

Eh, well, I don't do the sneaky thing. I feel way too bad doing that at WDW for some reason. Now, at my local movie theater, that's a different story.

More power to ya, though. A frozen coke would be nice on the TTA in the middle of the summer!

Figment1986

hmmm... grabs coke bottel and slowly but surely poors frozen coke into it and stashes in jacket.... enjoys nice cold crisp frozen coke on TTA..... not bad idea.. now sneaking some drinks into movies are hard.. Candy is easy... just bring a femail friend wih you... purse can hold a few bags of your favorite candy....

Main Street USA

If I had to guess I'd say signage may take a few weeks, at least. I hope it goes up soon, though. It's gonna be seriously wierd to see a sponsor on there!

GymLeaderPhil

Space Mountain should have a sponsor who does aluminum siding. I swear I feel like I'm in an air conditioning duct when walking through that queue line.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Tahu said:
But then the CoP will become eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllll

* :lol: :lol: :lol: *

and he isnt even stylish evil :drevil: he definately needs the silver jump suit

disneychamp

Long-Gone Sponsors at MK, not already mentioned:

Grand Prix Raceway was sponsored by Goodyear.
Circle-Vision was sponsored by Monsanto, later Black and Decker
"it's a small world" was sponsored by Kodak (early '80s) and Mattel in the early '90s.
Tomorrowland Terrace was hosted by Coca-Cola
Country Bear Jamboree was sponsored by Frito Lay
Tropical Serenade (Enchanted Tiki Birds) was sponsored by Florida Citrus Growers
Crystal Palace was hosted by Columbian Coffee Growers (may still be, not sure)
Hospitality House on Main Street (now Exhibition Hall) by Gulf Oil (they may have sponsored The Walt Disney Story at one point too)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom