Tomorrowland Transit Authority now has a Sponsor

Figment1986

TTATraveler said:
You are in motion, in between scenes and then crash, COP has performed an illegal operation and has to shut down. Now you are stuck hearing There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow over and over and over.. :lol:
Only with widows 95-2000 in xp it spontaniously closes and you must report the error to microsoft with your banking code....

Thankyou for riding COP.. unfortunetly we have had an error and the ride shut down... please handover your savings account to us to fix it for you... :looking in savings.. only sees $5.04... gets kick out of ride....: :lol:

Really.. microsoft would make Halo fit in somewhere....

StevenT

matt88mph said:
Hmm... I'm starting to remember past Tomorrowland sponsorships.

Space Mountain Sponsored By RCA, FedEx, and possibly Coca Cola (or was that just Japan?)

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin Sponsored by Mattel

Delta Dreamflight (the name says it all)

If You Had Wings Sponsored by Eastern Airways (I hope that's right)

Any others I'm missing?
I beleive coke was just Japan, and don't forget about Dreamflight sponsored by Delta.

:lookarounThey are going to re-do the narration and add in Alamo plugs. They will be very subtle but just watch...:lookaroun
"Attention Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow your party from saturn has arrived in our $39 a day convertable special, please give them a ring."

Seriously, I'm glad to see something get a sponsor.

trdisneyfan

Desite anyone's negative feelings of Microsoft, I think they would make an excellent CoP sponsor. Has anyone seen their "Microsoft Kitchen" demos on Food TV? They also have "Microsoft Houses" that they like to advertise, and all of this would fit in perfectly into CoP. They're also a company that would constantly want to change the last scene to stay current, so w/ a sponsor like Microsoft it would be unlikely that the ride would ever get stale or out-of-date.

maxime29

Premium Member
TTATraveler said:
You are in motion, in between scenes and then crash, COP has performed an illegal operation and has to shut down. Now you are stuck hearing There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow over and over and over.. :lol:

I wonder if the show would then get infected with spyware if that happened. :eek: :D

WDWScottieBoy

Next thing you know Eisner is going to make Alamo pay so much that they will pull out within the first year and we will lose yet another sponsor.

Let's hope we can keep this one for a while, does anyone know how long the contract will be for?

matt88mph

Something deep inside me is telling me:

General Electric bought NBC. NBC bought Universal. They're not coming back.

But I keep faith that GE can return and we will have another age of fantastic attractions!

(they sponsored Horizons and Carrousel of Progress. After they left, look what happened to one and look what's happening to the other!)

ogryn

TTATraveler said:

That happens already :D

Main Street USA

This is amazing, and suprising news!

I would think if Alamo was dealing with Disney to become a sponsor of something, it would have to be transportation based, and the TTA is a great fit.

Space Mountain needs some sort of technology based, or anything they can twist into the future, to sponsor it. Space Mountain, sponsored by Alamo, doesn't really mesh all that well.

Anyway, I'm EXTREMELY glad to see the good ol' TTA get a sponsor. It's been my favorite attraction for a LONG while, and I'm always worried about them changing or removing this attraction because of it's lack of attendance.

I mean, really, is there anything better than grabbing a bottle of Coke, walking right on the TTA, hiking up your feet on the seat across from you, and letting the light breeze gently blow back your hair while you sip your tasty beverage? I think not. :)

BwanaBob

OOOOOOoooohhh!!!!!!!!!

ZAC!!!!!!

YOU BROUGHT A COKE ON THE TTA!!!!!!!!!

I'm reporting you!

(seriously...how'd you gat past the CM's? :D )

MissM

The secret is that it can't be in a cup. Not that I'd *cough* know anything about bringing forbidden food or drink on the PeopleMover...no....of course not. *cough*

But seriously. A sponsorship? For the PeopleMover? How oddball is that? I mean it's one of our favorite things to do in MK for it's relax and cool off and kick back while waiting for your next FastPass, but really, sponsorship? Weirdness.
-m

Figment1986

At least he used a coke instead of "Pepsi" That would get him kicke dout of the park..... LOL

Still good to hear disney is saving money on this great ride.. (and they may never have to make it close and replace with Rocket rods XP... sponsored by microsoft... Warning.. your vehicle has performed an illegal operation and will now slowdown on each curve.... )

Main Street USA

BwanaBob said:
OOOOOOoooohhh!!!!!!!!!

ZAC!!!!!!

YOU BROUGHT A COKE ON THE TTA!!!!!!!!!

I'm reporting you!

(seriously...how'd you gat past the CM's? :D )
Actually, as long as it's a bottle with a screw on cap (or anything that closes and can be saved for later) they don't mind. I HAVE been stopped with a cup and straw, for sure.

Gotta have my (diet) coke while cruising my favorite highway in the sky. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom