• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Tomorrowland Speedway and Walt Disney World Railroad to be impacted by TRON construction at the Magic Kingdom

doctornick

Advertisement
Driving your own car may no longer be considered futuristic.

Perhaps a driving attraction would work well in DHS. You could drive through the Hollywood Hills in an old (new) Duesenberg.
How about an attraction in Germany where you are on the Autobaun and see popular German sites during the journey?

jt04

Those nets are so noticable that you didn't realize they had any until someone pointed it out 😂
I had never seen the inside queue before. I mean if there have to be nets those are well engineered. I'd prefer glass tunnels or arches over the queues or something. More futurey.

lazyboy97o

I had never seen the inside queue before. I mean if there have to be nets those are well engineered. I'd prefer glass tunnels or arches over the queues or something. More futurey.
You don’t know the difference between inside and outside?

IMDREW

The netting wasn’t obvious at all when I was there. The canopy is so impressive and the coaster is much higher above you then the images and videos make it seem.

Top Bottom