News Tomorrowland Speedway and Walt Disney World Railroad to be impacted by TRON construction at the Magic Kingdom

lazyboy97o

I had never seen the inside queue before. I mean if there have to be nets those are well engineered. I'd prefer glass tunnels or arches over the queues or something. More futurey.
You don’t know the difference between inside and outside?

IMDREW

The netting wasn’t obvious at all when I was there. The canopy is so impressive and the coaster is much higher above you then the images and videos make it seem.

nbdysreal

No net yet.
20190112_171718.jpg
20190112_171650.jpg

GlacierGlacier

Can't be, as long as GM/Chevy is still sponsoring an attraction and the vehicles WDW uses.
Not to mention Tesla is not in a state to sponsor an attraction. They've already got very strong brand recognition, and they're still needing to invest pretty much all their cash back into their development and production of product. Same with SpaceX. Both of these companies have much more important things to be spending money on right now.

Creathir

Not to mention Tesla is not in a state to sponsor an attraction. They've already got very strong brand recognition, and they're still needing to invest pretty much all their cash back into their development and production of product. Same with SpaceX. Both of these companies have much more important things to be spending money on right now.
Tesla is worth more than Ford, GM, or Honda.
Only Toyota and Mercedes are worth more.

Give Tesla time, they are just getting started.

IMO, eventually they should be sponsoring this and Test Track.

Kman101

I was always sort of fond of the idea of a speedway going behind test track instead. Would have freed up the Tomorrowland spot for other things. Too bad they don't think of moving and rebuilding, but I know it sounds silly to a lot of people to go through that effort.

jt04

I was always sort of fond of the idea of a speedway going behind test track instead. Would have freed up the Tomorrowland spot for other things. Too bad they don't think of moving and rebuilding, but I know it sounds silly to a lot of people to go through that effort.

If we get RSRs someday at DHS then Test Track could become a place for a 21st century Autopia.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Tesla is worth more than Ford, GM, or Honda.
Only Toyota and Mercedes are worth more.

Give Tesla time, they are just getting started.

IMO, eventually they should be sponsoring this and Test Track.

Tesla is "worth more" than a company like Honda? Maybe in stock value, but not in any sort of real world way. Tesla has bigger things to worry about than sponsorship opportunities.

And, again, some of us like the smell from the Speedway. ;)

raymusiccity

Tesla is "worth more" than a company like Honda? Maybe in stock value, but not in any sort of real world way. Tesla has bigger things to worry about than sponsorship opportunities.

And, again, some of us like the smell from the Speedway. ;)

...and the noise of the engines, and the smiles on all of the faces when each child climbs out from behind the wheel! 😃

Never understood the hate for the Speedway, I used to love it when I was too little for go-karts (Under 11/12). My 4 & 5 year olds are pretty bummed that'll be down for our next trip.
I think most of the hate is channeled not so much at the concept but the execution. And that every time it closes for a major refinement, all they do is make the track even shorter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom