News Tomorrowland love

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
w1_original.jpg

trainplane3

Tomorrowland becoming a second TSL confirmed!
I found the press release!!
New for 2020: Added sunlight! Enjoy a brighter, hotter, more cancer prone Tomorrowland! We'll be removing as much shade as possible and adding heat lamps that run 24/7 in all weather conditions just so our guests will feel like they're in Toy Story Land. All seating will be removed as well to keep it as genuine to the Toy Story experience. Remember, toys don't need chairs!

2021: We'll add umbrellas or something. Maybe a table or two. Idk. Budget isn't looking so hot.

WDWTank

As a fan of Buzz, I think they could modernize it. Same conceit, but new mechanics and visuals. And, yes, perhaps a bit of disinfectant.

I LOVE BUZZ. I grew up with Buzz Lightyear. I want to be able to take my future grandchildren on it. I will be DEVASTATED if it closes. Also, Buzz fits in Tomorrowland because it’s based more off the character arc from the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command TV show. If the Boomers can keep their Mansion, then the Z’s can keep their Buzz.

Incomudro

I'm still upset about losing this:

View attachment 377829

This will always epitomize Disney for me.
I've posted my story of seeing this for the first time, so I won't do it again - at least not now.
But, when I saw what we see here in this image - this ship, the water, rock work etc. - before even going on the ride, Disney transported me to a place like I had never been to before.
This is why Pandora, and Galaxy's Edge - capture the magic of Disney perfectly for me - even though I don't care for the movie Avatar and I wasn't much of a Star Wars fan growing up. (Though I have come to like Star Wars because of my sons.)
Pandora and GE do just what we see here.

SteamboatJoe

I'm still upset about losing this:

View attachment 377829
Same on both accounts. Heck, they discontinued the swan boats before I was born and even that upsets me. It must've been so cool to see the castle, old hub, Tomorrowland, Main Street, and Adventureland from that attraction. I wish every land had a themed, passive transit ride that toured it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom