News Tomorrowland love

Buried20KLeague

What makes sense? That I don't understand how others are affected by people younger than them taking harmless photos of themselves? Or is this deeper than that? I know those millennials are going to be the downfall of society... just like every generation before them, amirite?

The wall itself wasn't really the point of my post, either.

There, there. Let’s find you a safe space. :)

There’s no sense in having this discussion here. It’s not the place for it, and the quick trigger around here to get posts deleted or edited makes it pointless anyway.

No sense in getting our wrists slapped.

So back to the topic... How ‘bout that wall!!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Here’s the latest top secret concept art:

6E47EF58-4B87-4213-BFA2-51407B0880C9.jpeg

Castle Cake Apologist

There, there. Let’s find you a safe space. :)

There’s no sense in having this discussion here. It’s not the place for it, and the quick trigger around here to get posts deleted or edited makes it pointless anyway.

No sense in getting our wrists slapped.

So back to the topic... How ‘bout that wall!!!

This post told me everything I needed to know about this conversation.

Doesn't it actually seem like the safe space is needed for the people who have spent 4 pages bemoaning enhancements to a wall that most of them admittedly didn't even know existed before this thread was created?

trainplane3

I don't get the joke.
They're going retro. If I'm guessing correctly. So no more sci-fi future like it is now. More clean looking.
A few... The "Purple Wall" paintjob, Carousel of Progress getting repainted, the Tron coaster and even one about the railroad which passes by. 🤣
I suppose I meant the Carousel one since that one went off into Tomorrowland changes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom