News Tomorrowland love

UNCgolf

Little kids and parents happy to have an enclosed, confined, and air conditioned space to sit in to let said kids do their thing while taking a break.

There are places to do something like that that aren't in the middle of a restaurant.

It doesn't seem like they're actually having a DJ there anyways, though, so it's moot.

Last edited:

celluloid

I appreciate the Tony Clifton like appearance and effort! Ha.

The ad for the Disney Store playset was also very funny. I saw one of those over Christmas and thought how out of touch it was since Disney Stores have closed and the ones left have lost their character. Well done.

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

Wonder how this works when they have these flooding situations..Let's not forget were on the second floor of MK with that water going somewhere in the utildoors and from that video it looks like it's just by the Starlite Cafe corridor..
603e606afd89b642aa3ee79b11fa56c9.jpg

yensidtlaw1969

I've always thought, especially with the addition of Tron, creating a water feature under the people move supports next to the speedway would make Tomorrowland a million times better.

This isn't exactly how I expected my dream to be realized, but does function as a small proof of concept that a substantial water feature does belong in Tomorrowland.

Return of 20,000 Leagues confirmed?

Movielover

Wonder how this works when they have these flooding situations..Let's not forget were on the second floor of MK with that water going somewhere in the utildoors and from that video it looks like it's just by the Starlite Cafe corridor..
603e606afd89b642aa3ee79b11fa56c9.jpg
What are Kingdom Kutters and The Magic Kingdom Mouse Pad? Everything else is easy to identify.

Door Coaster

Tomorrowland is a ghetto. Someone has really derailed this area. The only thing they have gotten right that someone actually got right was finally the new peoplemover narration. But the rest is a disjointed mess of emptiness, ugly paint, and no cohesion in design. My only hope is with Tron they have an aesthetic they can follow and could use throughout, but they have known this for a long time and have done nothing.
There was an attempt.

COVID killed it. Or at least put it in carbonite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom