News Tomorrowland love

brb1006

It also has better targets that acknowledge when you hit them and a far better final battle sequence. Buzz is one of my favourite rides in WDW, riding Land's for the first time felt like a revelation. Totally up for your Heroes Duty suggestion though having two Ralph rides seems a little much for a independent land.

Someone else brought it up and I'm genuinely curious now how they'll handle the Stitch narration on the Peoplemover. Will it stay until the ride is closed? Only sound off when it's seasonally open?
The Disneyland targets are easier to notice unlike WDW where you just shoot at the targets with a tiny laser. Sometime the score counter won't go up.

Mike S

Would you say it's turned up as loud as it should be?
I would say so but it's hard to judge since it's been so long without it.

The new rock colors look good too.
IMG_0159.JPG

Are these "meteors" new?
IMG_0158.JPG

RSoxNo1

Funnily enough, I am. Isolated it's a pretty good attraction. And part of the parks history. Just without the history and the politics.

I had some nice help from the attractions CMs to obtain lots of great footage of the whole attraction.
Stop it.

It has good animatronics, a great score, and even a cool made up language that can be deciphered. Yet somehow it's an awful piece of crap. There is no defense for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom