• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Tomorrowland love

meyeet

Advertisement
Looks like the rocks are shorter in the map graphic.

munchiezxx

Might just be nothing but sonny eclipse has been absent for 2 weeks? I know the stage is just lifted into the ceiling but is he out of the new tomorrowland plans?

memethyst

im so scared if sonny is coming back or not because he's one of the things that makes me so happy. i've had multiple nightmares about them removing him and replacing him and i don't want that to become reality.

i was in tomorrowland earlier and i noticed those silver panels above stitch's great mistake are painted completely white. i hope it's just a base coat or something and they're gonna paint it in color because it looks awful. not to mention the missing entrance sign...

Mr Incredible

That’s exactly @GlacierGlacier ’s point lol.

What you described is not “all easy fixes”
When I say "Easy fix" I mean, easy concept. Simple decisions to make. Actually changing the rides and building new ones is never going to be easy, but it's really not rocket science what they can do with Tomorrowland to make it better.

But you'd rather "lol" instead of actually trying to understand what I originally said because it makes you feel better about yourself?

brihow

When I say "Easy fix" I mean, easy concept. Simple decisions to make. Actually changing the rides and building new ones is never going to be easy, but it's really not rocket science what they can do with Tomorrowland to make it better.

But you'd rather "lol" instead of actually trying to understand what I originally said because it makes you feel better about yourself?
I agree with everything you are saying - but I think you overestimate most American's knowledge of the international parks. I think it's a VERY small fraction of park goers that will know that this ride is from Shanghai. And an even smaller percent who will care.

jt04

The key is choosing a design from the past of a futuristic aesthetic. There are many to choose from. Not sure that is the plan though.

Obobru

The new sign in the app while looking nice and unclutted does not in anyway fit with the sign they recently replaced making for an even more confused look across the land.

Mr Incredible

I agree with everything you are saying - but I think you overestimate most American's knowledge of the international parks. I think it's a VERY small fraction of park goers that will know that this ride is from Shanghai. And an even smaller percent who will care.
I don't follow your response. I never mentioned Shanghai.

Top Bottom