News Tomorrowland love

Bocabear

You're not wrong but I am referring to the exterior. Just the look. The look is timeless and does not need to be redone every 10 years.
I miss the original with the cannon boom from the launch you could hear all over the park.... the blast of steam and smoke as it launched...it was true Disney magic....Now it's Hyperspace Mountain... meh... Not sure how long it has been that, but I know at least the last 11 years....

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
Tomorrowland would benefit from an additional dark ride or two.

Even if it’s something simple like the adventures of Mickey in space. The rides there just don’t hit like they should compared to the rest of the park.
Yeah a bus bar dark ride for Wall-E or Stitch would slap.

Like they did with discoveryland at Disneyland Paris! The steampunk future has kind of held up For over 30 years now without need for a major redo. I'm surprised that from that standpoint Disney has not mimicked this at Disneyland, or Walt Disney World. It's a classic view of the future through the eyes of the past visionaries such as Jules Verne. And it was lovely.View attachment 809443
They were going to do something similar with Tomorrowland at DLR (inspired by the future that never was) but cheaped out majorly and ended up making it worse.

Disone

I miss the original with the cannon boom from the launch you could hear all over the park.... the blast of steam and smoke as it launched...it was true Disney magic....Now it's Hyperspace Mountain... meh... Not sure how long it has been that, but I know at least the last 11 years....
I do agree! I keep hoping one day it will revert back

Rhinocerous

Premium Member
Yeah a bus bar dark ride for Wall-E or Stitch would slap.
I know trackless rides are overdone now, but I think a trackless WALL-E ride could be incredible. Creeping up on things only to zip away, startled. Spinning through space with a fire extinguisher. Maybe even elevators to blast off and crash back down to earth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom