Tollhouse Icecream Sandwich coming back?!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Are they actually back yet at WDW (no sign of them this past weekend)? or are the celebrations still being based on them appearing at DL?

susan5027

Oh my gosh!! This is causing me to post my ...2nd reply! Those ice cream sandwiches are the best. They hold a special place in my daughter's heart as well as mine. We sat on the curb in DHS near Hollywood Tower of Terror and ate one together while waiting for her older brother and dad to come back from riding Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. It was my family's first trip to WDW and she was too little at the time to ride. OOOh that tasted so good!

MKCP 1985

Now if only this could have been done like 3 years ago. My co-CM and I ate an entire case (24, 12 each) one 4th of July when we were pulling a 30+ hour shift at MK ODF. I think I am still trying to shed off those pounds.

Awesome!

. . . and you paid for those, right? :lookaroun

Whoislg007

wow I would deffinitly do these 30 hour shifts just because its Disney but were they tough to last? I mean it sounds pretty tough, what was your field while working there?

dixiegirl

Yay!!!

The title says it all, the nestle tollhouse ice cream cookie sandwich should be back at the parks soon if not already. It recently showed up again at DLR but with zero transfats, so it should be back at WDW too.

Cheese sauce and ice cream sandwiches in one week? Hooray!

WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! Thank God!! I'll be eating those come September !!

MKCP 1985

Yeah...I paid with a stomach ache later that day.

:lol: good to see a decades old ODF tradition continues. . .
ninja2.gif

MKCP 1985

dry ice . . . and 85 cent popcorns. :lol: I was on wagons in 85 and a stocker in 86 (3 months of seniority! :lol: )

Many brain cells died during those 2 summers, so only the strong ones have survived. The guys I remember best were Danimal, Renato, Jason, Stewart, Lyn, Frank and LeJean ( a couple) . . . there was a FT perm who worked days on Popcorn 1 named Ken who actually looked like Orville Redenbacher.

I do remember a tall guy named Tim. There were a couple of Brians, too. These can't be the same people, can they? :eek:

OurDaisy

Words cannot express the happiness that the return of the Tollhouse Ice Cream Sandwich will bring to my heart. The Mickey Cookie and Cream bar, while still tasty, was a poor substitute for the Tollhouse goodness.

DisneyFan1003

That's the best news I've heard today! I had at least one a day on our March 07 trip and stood in disbelief when we were back in December that they were gone. That will be the perfect treat on a blistering hot day in July! Thanks for the news!!

krankenstein

I just got back and I'm sorry to say that I didn't see the tollhouse sandwiches at any of the stand alone ice cream carts anywhere. Yes they had them at places like sleepy hallow but not at the carts.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I've added a question mark to the title of the thread since it WAS and IS still only speculation that the Toll House cookie sandwich could be returning.

No one has spotted them in the parks as of yet and recently Nestle seems to have dropped its sponsorship at the Land pavilion. I have my doubts that the ice cream sandwiches will be returning, but like the rest of you I hope they will.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom