Time to pick your Fave Park

LoriMistress

I love all the parks for different reasons. My DH will say Epcot is his favorite park; hands down.

I love MK because it's a second home to DH and I. I went to DLR religiously as a child--so visiting MK reminds me of DLR. Plus, the castle is just breathtaking.

I love Epcot because this park is absolutely interesting and beautiful. The landscaping and design of the parks is wonderful. Plus, it's always comforting to finally see SSE without that tacky wand. Epcot is a huge park--and we still haven't uncovered everything in this park.

I love DHS/MGM because it's a much easier park to navigate. They also have some great "thrilling" rides like ToT and RnRc. Though, they do have some great traditional attractions like TGMR, M3D, ST, etc.

I have found a new love for AK. The park is absolutely beautiful. KS is a wonderful attraction, and EE is one of the best rides Disney has to offer. I could walk around AK all day.

hallowboy11

Yes, I'm probably in the minority, but DAK is my favorite park, with MK being a close second. I love the lush and incredibly themed environments. Festival of the Lion King is the best show on property (haven't seen Nemo yet). Kilimanjaro Safari is one of the best attractions anywhere - especially if you hit it at the right time of day. And, of course, I'm probably just a little biased since I was a KSR CM several years ago. It will always have a place in my heart. I miss my DAK!

wedway71

Original Poster
I love all the parks for different reasons. My DH will say Epcot is his favorite park; hands down.

I love MK because it's a second home to DH and I. I went to DLR religiously as a child--so visiting MK reminds me of DLR. Plus, the castle is just breathtaking.

I love Epcot because this park is absolutely interesting and beautiful. The landscaping and design of the parks is wonderful. Plus, it's always comforting to finally see SSE without that tacky wand. Epcot is a huge park--and we still haven't uncovered everything in this park.

I love DHS/MGM because it's a much easier park to navigate. They also have some great "thrilling" rides like ToT and RnRc. Though, they do have some great traditional attractions like TGMR, M3D, ST, etc.

I have found a new love for AK. The park is absolutely beautiful. KS is a wonderful attraction, and EE is one of the best rides Disney has to offer. I could walk around AK all day.

Hey Wait....
You cheated- YOU PICKED THEM ALL.:hammer:

Hrudey3032

Me personally I love Epcot.I love it because as a 33 year old man with no kids its the most adult friendly park,it has scenery I love,its spaced out so I get a good workout walking that place,and just the variety of food and culture of all the countries make it so memorable to me.I love the music and I think the nighttime show is the best one out there.MK will always hold a special place in my heart but as I get older I just find that some of the park doesn't thrill me anymore as I have kinda outgrown a few things(I am 6-1 300 so some rides aren't suitable for O-line sized guys :ROFLOL:).I love HM,Hall of Presidents,WEDway people mover(I still call it that and not the TTA),POTC and Mickeys Philharmagic but at Epcot I love it all and honestly just always find it to be my happy place and know that when I am there I am the most stressed free.

wedway71

Original Poster
Me personally I love Epcot.I love it because as a 33 year old man with no kids its the most adult friendly park,it has scenery I love,its spaced out so I get a good workout walking that place,and just the variety of food and culture of all the countries make it so memorable to me.I love the music and I think the nighttime show is the best one out there.MK will always hold a special place in my heart but as I get older I just find that some of the park doesn't thrill me anymore as I have kinda outgrown a few things(I am 6-1 300 so some rides aren't suitable for O-line sized guys :ROFLOL:).I love HM,Hall of Presidents,WEDway people mover(I still call it that and not the TTA),POTC and Mickeys Philharmagic but at Epcot I love it all and honestly just always find it to be my happy place and know that when I am there I am the most stressed free.

What the????
I thought I was the only mid 30s guy in Indy who works retail who loves Disney.
:ROFLOL:

CThaddeus

EPCOT Center was my favorite.
Now, the honor goes to Magic Kingdom.
Epcot no longer stands for what EPCOT Center did in the '80s and early '90s and most of the attractions of late show it.
The Magic Kingdom, on the other hand, has never lost its focus and, other than Monsters Inc., still has attractions in each Land that make sense to that Land.

Hrudey3032

What the????
I thought I was the only mid 30s guy in Indy who works retail who loves Disney.
:ROFLOL:

There are 2 of us? :lookaroun
I work retail but now in the corporate aspect of things.I used to work for Walmart for years but now I am a corporate lackey for another company in corporate loss prevention.So there is also one more of us that is in his 30's from Indy who loves Disney and that is my bro (Epscott on here)BTW EASTSIDE here!Also is that a IU T-shirt you are wearing in your pic??? If so well I got 2 words for you......BOILER UP!!! Battle in Bloomington tonight!

earldw28

I have to go with Epcot also. RNRC is my fav ride but I really also like Soarin a lot (I dont get the dislike and/or disdain for Soarin its a great attraction) The Soarin, Test Track, Mission: SPACE trio of thrills is too much to pass up.

My favorite park is Animal Kindom, I love Expedition Everest and Kilimanjaro Safaris. The shows are amazing and same with the scenary. I could be in Animal Kingdom from opening to closing time. Being in Animal Kingdom is truley a great experience. :)

Ilovewishes

It will always be MK for me! I love the place. I love that there's so mych to do, even if you don't like rides. there's always something new to see or learn, even if you've been there 100 times!! And I love the fact that it has converted 3 non-believers into Disney fanatics within an hour of them stepping through the gates!! (e.g. my husband said it was cheesy before his first trip, now we're on our 5th in 2 years and he's ALWAYS looking for an excuse to go back!)

Plus, MK seems like the most "complete" park to me.

wedway71

Original Poster
There are 2 of us? :lookaroun
I work retail but now in the corporate aspect of things.I used to work for Walmart for years but now I am a corporate lackey for another company in corporate loss prevention.So there is also one more of us that is in his 30's from Indy who loves Disney and that is my bro (Epscott on here)BTW EASTSIDE here!Also is that a IU T-shirt you are wearing in your pic??? If so well I got 2 words for you......BOILER UP!!! Battle in Bloomington tonight!

Im SE side.... Franklin Township near Wannamaker and Southport. Ex Target Manager here-Was made an offer with Meijer as Manager.

And yes that was an IU shirt. Have to admit not a diehard IU fan-Only been here from Florida for last 2 years.:wave:

alilance

EPCOT for me too! I miss all the old rides though! :( It is still my favorite place in the entire world!! I've been going for the last 22 years, and two years ago I was fortunate enough to be proposed to there, right at Morocco! Now Epcot means even more to me! I love walking aroung the world showcase, having a glass of wine, and eating at all the great restaurants! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom