Time to pick your Fave Park

BlackPearl

Have to chose Epcot. I like going to the countries and experience all the cultures of that country and eating their foods. My favorite countries are UK (cause of the British Invasion band) and Canada( Off Kilter). I also like the living seas and the ride with the garden in the pavillon (forget the name).

JackandSally

My favorite park is without a doubt Magic Kingdom. It's always the first park we go to when visiting, and something about it has just always seemed extra-magical to me. I will always remember my first time walking onto Main Street and seeing the birthday cake castle! I know you all hated it, but to second-grade me it was pretty awesome. And I still get that same feeling every time I'm walking down Main Street.

jorgetheviking

Epcot! It's just a totaly unique experience every time. The theming is great. The music is great. And I feel like I can just go there to relax and take in the beauty of the gardens and amazing architecture! (SSE)

Hrudey3032

Im SE side.... Franklin Township near Wannamaker and Southport. Ex Target Manager here-Was made an offer with Meijer as Manager.

And yes that was an IU shirt. Have to admit not a diehard IU fan-Only been here from Florida for last 2 years.:wave:

Wow my best friend lives off Southport and 65 there right near the Meijer down there.Small World!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom