Tigger Punches Guest??

I don't think the situation is all Tigger's fault; I bet that little punk did something that initiated the "punch". Of course there will be a huge investigation, but I think that the whole situation is getting blown completely out of proportion.

"Tigger, is that you???"

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
While trying to figure out how to download the video, I found that I could play it back it slo-motion (kinda)...anyway, it was too funny listening to the kid talk !

MagliteL13

While trying to figure out how to download the video, I found that I could play it back it slo-motion (kinda)...anyway, it was too funny listening to the kid talk !

Yeah, I did that, too. Doesn't help when trying to discern what happened, but it's friggin hysterical listening to the kid talk.

Sir Hiss527

Well i've seen what 'Tigger' actually looks like, and he looks pretty innocent to me..But a picture is worth a million words. I think this is going to be an interesting case though if a lawsuit happens, cause I mean that evidence is pretty umm..just wow

IOACentralRadio

Wow...you guys are really seeing what you want to see on this video. It looks like, to me, that the kid just jumps into the pic with his little brother and sister. The kid then seems to loose his balance a bit and because he has his arm around tigger, and tigger him.....tigger has to reposition and catches the kid in the face. Does not appear to be intentional to me....
The dad, from some northeastern state, over reacted.....something you guys seem to share with him. An investigation will happen, a forced apology will happen in order for the poor kid who plays tigger to keep his job, and all will be happy with him. At least tigger didnt grope someone this time....Ever think that maybe disney set this up theirselves in order to take any focus off of the rape case involving their cruise line? Just a thought.:)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Wow...you guys are really seeing what you want to see on this video. It looks like, to me, that the kid just jumps into the pic with his little brother and sister. The kid then seems to loose his balance a bit and because he has his arm around tigger, and tigger him.....tigger has to reposition and catches the kid in the face. Does not appear to be intentional to me....
The dad, from some northeastern state, over reacted.....something you guys seem to share with him. An investigation will happen, a forced apology will happen in order for the poor kid who plays tigger to keep his job, and all will be happy with him. At least tigger didnt grope someone this time....Ever think that maybe disney set this up theirselves in order to take any focus off of the rape case involving their cruise line? Just a thought.:)

You choose to suggest that everyone here is over-reacting and then jump to Disney deliberately attacking a WDW guest to divert attention from a sexual assault case that clearly has nothing to do with Disney other than the locale chosen by the alleged perpetrator?

You're aware of the pots and kettles adage? :rolleyes:

radiohost

10686038.jpg

Trip to Walt Disney World: $1800

Digital Camera: $400

A lawyer: $200 per day

Getting the best photopass photo ever taken showing yourself getting slapped by Tigger: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

Sir Hiss527

That's so Awesome!! I really wish Disney would allow 'Tigger' to come out, and say what he has to say. But if they said he acted in self-defense he's done...His best bet was to say he lost balance, and the kid was doing something stupid behind him, making him to turn and trip, and ACCIDENTLY hitting him.

Frosty689

I personally hope the family is rewarded....

by getting locked inside It's a Small World for on whole year! I heard that can really change a person.

figmentmom

I have to say, my opinion of this mess has changed. My initial reaction was that the Cast Member, even if provoked, was wrong in touching the kid. After looking at the video several times again, though, I believe that the teenager did something deliberate to Tigger, Tigger was caught LITERALLY off-balance, his arm jerked out as a reflex, he caught himself, and recovered as best he could by patting the teen on the back and shaking his hand. Hit the teen deliberately? Absolutely NOT.

MickeyJman06

10686038.jpg

Trip to Walt Disney World: $1800

Digital Camera: $400

A lawyer: $200 per day

Getting the best photopass photo ever taken showing yourself getting slapped by Tigger: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!
look at the little kid
he is the only one that is looking at his brother get killed by tigger

goofyfan13

If he wants to call that a punch, then the kid fights like a 5 year old girl caught in a slapping fight. The hand wasn't anywhere near being closed. This family just wants money...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom