Tigger Punches Guest??

goofntink

Didn't see anyone mention this, but from my understanding from my "friends" this "incident" happened in November. Kinda makes me think Dad made sure junior got the story straight before they went to the media. As a matter of fact the news reported this morning the father saying they were staying a couple of extra days in town to straighten things out.

bayoutinkbelle

Your certainly welcome, and I'm glad to see that someone else agrees with me on this. I shared that same laugh to while in an nbc affiliate newsroom:lol: :lol: :lol: ...

You may have not understood why I was laughing. What I found funny was the notion that Fox -- or most any cable TV news program -- is "fair and balanced." These operations are interested in ratings, not being fair.

For that matter, I think most print journalism (my medium) today is only interested in the bottom line. Thank goodness for The Daily Show (she said half-jokingly).

I haven't watched the video yet, but I do have a 13 yo son and a handful of nephews. I wouldn't put it past a kid to do something stupid to a character.

dopey

As a student of journalim and communication at Ohio University, who has produced grads such as Matt Lauer and notible journalist as E.W. SCRIPPS, I am taught by professors to cover the ENTIRE story.....

You produced Matt Lauer or Ohio University produced him? The school is a not a who; only people can be whos. Maybe an exception could be made for the Whos down in Whoville. :) Anyway, I do look forward to seeing Matt Lauer demonstrate next week what it's like to be a woman experiencing hot flashes. Now THAT'S balanced, insightful journalism! :lol:

BeckyLSawyer

Didn't see anyone mention this, but from my understanding from my "friends" this "incident" happened in November. Kinda makes me think Dad made sure junior got the story straight before they went to the media. As a matter of fact the news reported this morning the father saying they were staying a couple of extra days in town to straighten things out.

It happened Friday.

Donald_Owns

"How hard did he hit you son?!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gimme a break, to cause a reaction there had to be something more than just "i had my arm around him" lol what a joke.

radiohost

You produced Matt Lauer or Ohio University produced him?

Lol...sorry for my grammar mistake...Obviously Ohio U. has had student and professors such as Matt Lauer and E.W Scripps pass through there hallways. Im just glad I attend the university

As for the discussion on foxnews, its an opinoun matter that people choose to determine in their own minds. I'll be the first to say that I am getting back on the issue at hand...The Slap Heard round the World!!! :D

I wonder if the dad knew he had a story hear when he approached the media or the media aproached him?

Remember the kid laughed at tigger as seen on the video after tigger touched him. (i refuse to say he slapped him, it just doesnt look hard enough, imo)

And, at first the dad blamed the kid!!!!!!!!!!! according to his interview he gave....it wasnt until after he saw the video that he went bazurk, and possibly knew he had a can of worms to open by the reaction tigger gave!! Radiohost:cool:

Anthony95

all the references about tigger 'the character' (not the cm) having trouble with the law... the rocky reference,eye of the tigger... the 'slap heard around the world'... IS HILL-LARiOUS!

i'm sitting here crying ... literal tears in laughter.

my son takes pictures with the characters and they are always goofing around and play punching each other and doing, what i call, 'manly bear hugs and back pats' to each other and my son and i always thought it was funny.

(quiet as it kept, i find mascot/human fights funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :lookaroun :lol:

maybe i should be suing disney? think they'll accept my case in court of the last 12 years of disney visits and character/son interactions? lol

i use to be the mascot for my high school and it is torturous how many kids and adults literally follow you around to poke at you or wait for you to pass by to do something stupid to you.

if they only knew that there was a female under the 'male' looking mascot costume... they'd be ashamed of what they did!!!!!!!:dazzle:

dopey

Lol...sorry for my grammar mistake...Obviously Ohio U. has had student and professors such as Matt Lauer and E.W Scripps pass through there hallways.

I wonder if the dad knew he had a story hear when he approached the media or the media aproached him?

I know. I was funnin' ya! The claim to fame of my alma mater is Pat Sajak.

It's 99.9% likely that the dad called a reporter. I'm sure his second call was to a lawyer.

The kid may be a punk, but the real shame is a father who exposes his kid to further humiliation.

smk

Lol...sorry for my grammar mistake...Obviously Ohio U. has had student and professors such as Matt Lauer and E.W Scripps pass through there hallways. Im just glad I attend the university

As for the discussion on foxnews, its an opinoun matter that people choose to determine in their own minds. I'll be the first to say that I am getting back on the issue at hand...The Slap Heard round the World!!! :D

Remember the kid laughed at tigger as seen on the video after tigger touched him. (i refuse to say he slapped him, it just doesnt look hard enough, imo)

And, at first the dad blamed the kid!!!!!!!!!!! according to his interview he gave....it wasnt until after he saw the video that he went bazurk, and possibly knew he had a can of worms to open by the reaction tigger gave!! Radiohost:cool:
Journalist?

MickeyJman06

gee,
Tigger causes more chaos than Garfield (he didn't hurt anyone)
http://www.kennywood.com click on attractions/dark rides
everyone hates the Garfield Ride, but i don't know why?
(sorry i know) since 2004 "i hate Garfield's Nightmare!" but i like it (don't laugh) all though kennywood did not have tragic stuff like this.
since i live in pittsburgh, enjoy the website of my city's park :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom