Tigger Punches Guest??

radiohost

The kid may be a punk, but the real shame is a father who exposes his kid to further humiliation.

I can see it now........ tomorrow if he's back in class

Teacher: So how was your trip to florida?

Kid: Disney World wasnt as fun as I hoped it would be...

Teacher: Whys that?

Kid: Well the charecters arent very nice...

Teacher: Well it can be quite crowded and everyone may miss the chance to see there favorite charecter while there.

Kid: Yeah,,, But when you do see them does Tigger Hit you across the face, which causes you to laugh, ticks off your dad, who to the delight of himself runs to the nearest camera and gets my face all over the internet as the kid Tigger punched out?????

Teacher: :veryconfu

disneydata

Wow, how about next time you quote me you insert the entire quote.

You got it.

• Amazing how everyone takes the CMs side with practically no evidence on his behalf.
    The video is evidence.
  • If the CM did indeed punch the guest, whether in self-defense, for no reason or for whatever reason, to me he is guilty and should be fired.
    Then immediately after said:
    If on the other hand he fell (or whatever) and accidentally hit the guest by mistake, that is a different story.
    Then you said:
    but there is no excuse whatsoever for a CM to hit a guest (barring being 'beat up' by the guest).
    You're contradicting yourself. And even being beat up by a guest, you still can't strike them.
  • Being mischievous doing WHAT? What on earth could the guest possibly have done?
    Pulled on the back of the costume? Tried to unzip it? Yanking on his tail? Shall I keep going?
  • Stop what? Apologizing for the CM like everyone else here is doing without any evidence?
    Once again, see point one. There are also people who are in contact with him in this difficult time for him.
  • Stop blaming the dad for bringing to Disney's attention what allegedly happened?
    If he was that concerned, why did he(and the son) refuse medical attention and not immediately report it to Guest Relations and/or a manager?
  • Hmmm.... maybe because he doesn't think someone who (allegedly) hit a guest working at WDW?
    What does that mean??
  • what could have happened for this situation to accidentally happen?
    Bringing your hand from the other side of your body to pull of someone else's arm with his face in the way.
  • I don't see any possible way the kids hand was anywhere near the CM's neck.
    As I said before, you don't need to pull at the neck to be able to pull the costume far enough down to choke someone.
  • Unlike other people here, I choose not to read a book by its cover ... To me that is no different than judging someone by any other characteristic.
    Yet you are so quick to condemn without hearing the other side of the story.
  • Really. Then tell me where it says anything about the guy wanting money.
    I don't believe anything does, but as you said:
    Just my opinion though.
  • Did he try and annoy every character hoping one would hit him (again, accidentally or on purpose)?
    Finger in your chili? It's happened many times before. Not saying that this is the case, though.
  • And going back to the Dad, if he just wanted money & would have blamed the CM no matter what, why did he immediately blame the kid?
    For a better story. Or maybe he has a history of mischief. Don't know.
  • According to the family, the CM never apologized. And according to the sentinel, Fedelem could not be reached for comment. So I don't see any evidence the CM apologized.
    Maybe, just maybe, someone around here knows more than you do.

Gimme a break.

iheartdisney91

it is the year of a million dreams perhaps his dream was to get hit by tigger!?!:lookaroun

i cant get over it what losers i mean c'mon you got hit with a padded glove get over it dork i hate people like that im sry tiger is known for like punching you in the arm as like a hello uggg i just cant get over it...

oh or perhaps tiggers dream was to punch a little dork and make him cry to his daddy...... cuz you know it looked sooooo painful NOT!!!! this makes me want to punch him its not tiggers fault!!!:cry: (there is 2 sides to each story and we just saw one side)

BeckyLSawyer

You got it.
  • The video is evidence.

• Then immediately after said:
Some more really good points....

For a better story. Or maybe he has a history of mischief. Don't know.

• Maybe, just maybe, someone around here knows more than you do.
Gimme a break.

Disneydata, you're my hero!

MickeyJman06

I can see it now........ tomorrow if he's back in class

Teacher: So how was your trip to florida?

Kid: Disney World wasnt as fun as I hoped it would be...

Teacher: Whys that?

Kid: Well the charecters arent very nice...

Teacher: Well it can be quite crowded and everyone may miss the chance to see there favorite charecter while there.

Kid: Yeah,,, But when you do see them does Tigger Hit you across the face, which causes you to laugh, ticks off your dad which runs to the nearest camera and gets my face all over the net?????

Teacher: :veryconfu
Teacher: why are you staying in for recess?

Kid: i got fear of Tigger, http://www.local6.com/news/10685989/detail.html

Teacher: im afraid of Tigger now

Kid: you weren't on my trip to WDW, next time i go, i want Tigger banned

EthylCooper

I've watched this video lots of times today, and no matter how I look at it, I just can't see it as an attack. It seems to me that if he had meant to strike the boy he would have followed through, instead of putting his hand on the boy's opposite shoulder, and then shaking his hand and patting him.

Does a Disney suspension become paid if the CM is cleared of wrongdoing?

radiohost

I just noticed somthing...at the end of the video did anyone notice what the kid does with his arm???

Take a look, it looks as tigger is patting him on the back that the kid reaches out and shoves at tigers face!!

As said above, to learn more we need to see all the video to be sure...:cool:

Oh, and as recently said about the leave w/o pay....its a shame but its true, he/she will have to find somthing while the investigation takes place.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I just noticed somthing...at the end of the video did anyone notice what the kid does with his arm???

Take a look, it looks as tigger is patting him on the back that the kid reaches out and shoves at tigers face!!

Oh, and as recently said about the leave w/o pay....its a shame but its true, he/she will have to find somthing while the investigation takes place.

So I take it that characters are not a union gig?

Which could take up some of the slack while on LWOP.

justducky78

From watching the video, it looks like the kid is tugging on the back of the costume, trying to pull the head off or something. You can see Tigger's head go back and up and appear to lose his balance. Tigger turns and attempts to get pull the kids arm off of his back/neck area. The kid is SMILING the entire time and doesn't appear to be injured at all from Tigger attempting to recover his balance.

I don't understand why the family (dad) would blow this out of proportion and contact the local news when it's so obvous the kids provoked this.

Ridiculous.

BeckyLSawyer

I actually mentioned that earlier... Tigger shook the kid's hand and patted him on the back before going offstage. Why would he do that if he intentionally hit the kid?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom