Tigger Punches Guest??

disneymojo

When I first watched the video I thought that kid was up to no good. You can see Tiggers head move slightly before he reacts. Just a punk kid who got what he deserved. The Father is all about getting his mug on TV, and getting something for nothing from Disney.:mad: Hopefully the CM isn't fired for this.

the-reason14

To me it is clear that Tigger was provoked by something the kid did or was doing to get a reaction out of him that may have compromised the character. You can tell because Tigger was so calm and then reacted so quickly at a point when the kid was standing there. Now...if the punch from Tigger was so hard, then how come the punk kid was still able to keep his balance in his stupid pose? I think the punk kid's interview was clearly a joke because the kid had a sarcastic grin on his face as he spoke to the reporter that he did not provoke Tigger in any way. I would love to hear the CM's side.

Why must he be a punk kid? Is it because some assume that he provoked tigger? We dont know if he did for sure, all we can do now is assume or speculate.

I didnt notice the boy grinning when he was talking to the reporter, I may have to look again, but he looked like he was serious about it and not sarcastically grinning. Also, even though he was hit "hard" or whatever, doesnt mean he had to fall down to show how hard it was. He did lean back and kinda naturally reacted by hitting tigger back a bit. But I still dont know whats the deal.

radiohost

That's called responsible journalism, and is generally covered in any journalism major's college curriculum.

However, I believe that we're dealing with Fox journalism, which falls into a class by itself!

As a student of journalim and communication at Ohio University, who has produced grads such as Matt Lauer and notible journalist as E.W. SCRIPPS, I am taught by professors to cover the ENTIRE story.....I have worked in a newsroom before and know what is going on.....believe me, foxnews does the best out of EVERYONE when it comes on getting both sides of the issue!!! They are fair and balanced, just watch this next week, I predict they will interview both the son-dad, as well as the CM!!! Radiohost:cool:

BeckyLSawyer

I didnt notice the boy grinning when he was talking to the reporter, I may have to look again, but he looked like he was serious about it and not sarcastically grinning. Also, even though he was hit "hard" or whatever, doesnt mean he had to fall down to show how hard it was. He did lean back and kinda naturally reacted by hitting tigger back a bit. But I still dont know whats the deal.

The kid is grinning throughout the altercation with Tigger, not the interview. Even after Tigger swats him with the glove, the kid is still smiling. And if you watch carefully before the video cuts out, you can see Tigger shake the kid's hand and pat his shoulder. But I guess the media doesn't care that Tigger made sure the kid was all right before he went offstage.

Wilt Dasney

believe me, foxnews does the best out of EVERYONE when it comes on getting both sides of the issue!!! They are fair and balanced, just watch this next week, I predict they will interview both the son-dad, as well as the CM!!! Radiohost:cool:

Finding two people who are willing to go on camera and yell at each other until it's time to cut to break isn't balanced journalism. Fox is good at what they do, which is mostly jingoism and sensationalism.

figmentmom

The kid is grinning throughout the altercation with Tigger, not the interview. Even after Tigger swats him with the glove, the kid is still smiling. And if you watch carefully before the video cuts out, you can see Tigger shake the kid's hand and pat his shoulder. But I guess the media doesn't care that Tigger made sure the kid was all right before he went offstage.

I went back and watched that video again, and you're absolutely right.

BeckyLSawyer

believe me, foxnews does the best out of EVERYONE when it comes on getting both sides of the issue!!! They are fair and balanced, just watch this next week, I predict they will interview both the son-dad, as well as the CM!!! Radiohost:cool:

As CMs, we sign contracts stating that we won't talk about ANYTHING that happens in the company. I doubt the CM will be able to say anything to the news. So the odds of getting his story are slim to none.

You can't breach contract for ANY reason, unless under oath in a court of law. Hopefully it won't get that far, for the CMs sake.

MickeyJman06

he did.
maybe they were about to pound fists (not fight)
and he might off tripped on his tale and punched him
but tigger is stupid for that :mad:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
As a student of journalim and communication at Ohio University, who has produced grads such as Matt Lauer and notible journalist as E.W. SCRIPPS, I am taught by professors to cover the ENTIRE story.....I have worked in a newsroom before and know what is going on.....believe me, foxnews does the best out of EVERYONE when it comes on getting both sides of the issue!!! They are fair and balanced, just watch this next week, I predict they will interview both the son-dad, as well as the CM!!! Radiohost:cool:

Possibly, but I bet it will fall into "Non-news" by the time they get around to covering it again!

Foxnews is NOT the epitome of responsible journalism that you make it out to be. Perhaps you have worked for Fox in the past and happened to work with some ethical journalists. If so more power to you. :wave:

raven

It's all BS. Clearly the video shows something is happening to Tigger and he was trying to defend himself or he lost his balance and was trying to catch himself. The kid said that he didn't think anything of it at first. He prolly went furthur with it when his father pushed him to do so and that's why it's such a big deal now. His father knows how much money they could make off of the company and saw an opportunity.

radiohost

Finding two people who are willing to go on camera and yell at each other until it's time to cut to break isn't balanced journalism. Fox is good at what they do, which is mostly jingoism and sensationalism.

So your saying you would rather hear one side of the story and make a conclusion by not hearing the other sides story as well? Well if thats the case Cnn and every other news network is the place for you! Fox will probably have both parties on but at seperate times, this way the viewers can see both sides of the issue and make a decision for themselves.

We need to hear the CM story and The familys story, then make a decision based on the statements made...

Now, back to the story, I have just viewed the video for the 10th time and have made a visual question...it seems that the boy loses his balance which shifts all his weight towards tiggers direction....in order to prevent the boy from falling tigger uses his arm and locks it with the boys, preventing the boy from falling anymore than he already has...now, when all that weight is placed on tiggers right side, he brings up his left arm up because all of the boys weight is on his right side....its called a reflex, he's using his left arm to support his balance...by doing this he may unintentionaly touch the boys face from the speed of his reaction.......notice how he pats the boys back immediately after touching him??? its as to say, "sorry bout that"....just my observation by viewing the video:cool:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
...Now, back to the story, I have just viewed the video for the 10th time and have made a visual question...it seems that the boy loses his balance which shifts all his weight towards tiggers direction....in order to prevent the boy from falling tigger uses his arm and locks it with the boys, preventing the boy from falling anymore than he already has...now, when all that weight is placed on tiggers right side, he brings up his left arm up because all of the boys weight is on his right side....its called a reflex, he's using his left arm to support his balance...by doing this he may unintentionaly touch the boys face from the speed of his reaction.......notice how he pats the boys back immediately after touching him??? its as to say, "sorry bout that"....just my observation by viewing the video:cool:

I thought about that too, it all happens SO fast.

It's the Dad that really es me off. :mad:

bayoutinkbelle

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's my opinion on that, and I've spent a fair number of years in newsrooms. Thanks for the laugh.

radiohost

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's my opinion on that, and I've spent a fair number of years in newsrooms. Thanks for the laugh.

Your certainly welcome, and I'm glad to see that someone else agrees with me on this. I shared that same laugh to while in an nbc affiliate newsroom:lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Oh, and as mentioned before, the more I look at the video the more I cant help believe the reaction that tigger produces the moment the kid trips up.... hope disney sees it the same way:cool:

Wilt Dasney

So your saying you would rather hear one side of the story and make a conclusion by not hearing the other sides story as well? Well if thats the case Cnn and every other news network is the place for you!

Are you on Fox's payroll? If you think the O'Reilly-Hannity & Colmes method of finding two people with the most extreme opinions on any topic up for discussion and letting them fight it out qualifies as "balanced" coverage, then I'd be interested on knowing how they teach journalism up there.

As for their reporting on this issue, it's commendable if they try to talk to both sides. It's also their job. Fox didn't invent that. I've spent my share of time in newsrooms as well. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom