Tigger Punches Guest??

frankd1962

Oh...and for those who live up in MA: How much you wanna bet that the guy "from New Hampshire" is actually a MA resident with a cabin/second home in NH? I'm willing to bet it's the case...may explain why some people are having a hard time excepting th Dad's accent as "NY".

ARGH!!! This has me so worked up! :fork:

According to CBS4-Boston (this morning around 8am), the family is from New Hampshire knowing how some will have a residence in NH to avoid some taxes in Ma. it could be that way also.

Spaced Out Dude

To me, it looks like Tiger is trying to put his arm around the kid. And give him a hug, like all Disney characters do. But he accidently missed, cause it's hard to see in there, & hit him in the face.

bhg469

Yes, I mentioned that early in the process...

He locks on the arm and then appears to bring his other arm around to push the kid away. On the way around, his paw contacts the kid's face, but he continues through to push the kid's shoulder. My guess is the arm lock was to stop whatever the kid was doing from continuing and the push was to disengage him. The hit to the face doesn't even elicit a reaction from the kid.

I agree with you but like i said before i would have to see what happened after the incident to be sure.

Spaced Out Dude

Yes, I mentioned that early in the process...

He locks on the arm and then appears to bring his other arm around to push the kid away. On the way around, his paw contacts the kid's face, but he continues through to push the kid's shoulder. My guess is the arm lock was to stop whatever the kid was doing from continuing and the push was to disengage him. The hit to the face doesn't even elicit a reaction from the kid.

Just what I thought. :hammer:

bhg469

OH BOY FOX NEWS HAS IT!!! You can rely on fox news to be reliable! Anywho they said tiggers statement was that the kid pulled on the back of the costume to the point where he coulden't breathe. The news chick was acting like the kid was a perfect angel, they also said the father has done that type of work before......

Spaced Out Dude

OH BOY FOX NEWS HAS IT!!! You can rely on fox news to be reliable! Anywho they said tiggers statement was that the kid pulled on the back of the costume to the point where he coulden't breathe. The news chick was acting like the kid was a perfect angel, they also said the father has done that type of work before......

News stations should show the point of view of not only the kid, but of Tiger {& Disney}.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
News stations should show the point of view of not only the kid, but of Tiger {& Disney}.

That's called responsible journalism, and is generally covered in any journalism major's college curriculum.

However, I believe that we're dealing with Fox journalism, which falls into a class by itself!

BeckyLSawyer

Then again, Tigger is the one in the video with a known police record:lol:

I'm going to end this one now. Tigger was given a bad rap because of alleged molestation charges in '04. That CM and this CM are two VERY DIFFERENT CMs! Fedelem has not been charged with anything according to every story printed, and public record at the Sheriff's office. Fedelem is the man from this video. The CM from the '04 molestation case was Michael Chartrand, who to my knowledge, no longer works for the company. But he was found innocent when the costume was brought into evidence.

So, I want to express the importance to not confuse the two. As a friend of the CM under investigation, I want to keep the facts as clear as possible in this difficult situation.

Thank you.

coasterphil

I'm going to end this one now. Tigger was given a bad rap because of alleged molestation charges in '04. That CM and this CM are two VERY DIFFERENT CMs! Fedelem has not been charged with anything according to every story printed, and public record at the Sheriff's office. Fedelem is the man from this video. The CM from the '04 molestation case was Michael Chartrand, who to my knowledge, no longer works for the company. But he was found innocent when the costume was brought into evidence.

So, I want to express the importance to not confuse the two. As a friend of the CM under investigation, I want to keep the facts as clear as possible in this difficult situation.

Thank you.

It was a joke, and I'm pretty sure everyone here picked up on it.

Also, I still don't understand how Tigger's action can be called a "punch". Its not even close.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Thank you.

Thank you, and please tell your friend that he has alot of supporters on this site. :wave:

Disneyfan1981

The kid doesn't look innocent. I watched the video a couple of times and the boy's arm is moving downwards once its behind the back, as Tigger grabs his arm the boy looks to be laughing as if he got away with something then the "punch" looks more to be push away, the kid's glasses never come off, the kid's expression never changes from a smile...and I love how the kid says "No I did nothing to provoke him" as if they were actually expecting him to say "Yes, I was messing with Tigger and got Pwn'd so now I'm mad"

BeckyLSawyer

It was a joke, and I'm pretty sure everyone here picked up on it.

Also, I still don't understand how Tigger's action can be called a "punch". Its not even close.

I'm sorry. It just struck me that people might be confusing him with the other as well, and I didn't want that. He's a great guy, and a good friend.

And I concur. I don't see a punch in that video either.

Thank you, and please tell your friend that he has alot of supporters on this site. :wave:

Thank you! And he's been made aware of the thread, and he's read a bit of it as well. I'm sure he appreciates the support!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom