News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

Ayla

I think they had all the BG from 7am that they wouldn't even bother for the 1pm.
I agree. I think they knew they'd have a hard time making it through the already-assigned boarding groups from the morning due to down time and didn't need to open the 1pm VQ.

Ayla

Awesome stats. This is a great improvement, I hope, for the 1pm drop. Yesterday I couldn't get the 1pm at all even though I was there right at 1, though not to the second, because I didn't expect it to be that close.
It all depends on how long the ride remains operational today, whether the 1pm drop will be available or not.

JMikeR

We are going wait for November to even try this ride.

By then they should have all the bugs fixed.
Overall, the ride didn't feel ready for the public. There were other functions obviously not operating as we went through the ride, and were stopped on another section for several minutes during our abbreviated ride.

On a positive note, we were able to see part of the fireworks show during our ride, so that added a little magic to the experience.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Ride photo is included for AP preview.

IMG_3581.jpeg

By the way, we loved it!

Den Carter

Is it strange that the 7am slots are staying open for so long? Or is this normal for AP previews as the VQ is less saturated?
There's not much of a benchmark as for most of the Passholder previews I've attended in the past required an advance reservation for the attraction, as opposed to a park reservation + VQ. But I guess the main difference is that on a "normal" VQ for Tron you have almost the entire population of the park vying for a slot, whereas for this it's a relatively small contingent. Disney also knows that APs love to complain so it wouldn't surprise me if the park reservations have been capped so that at least everyone with a MK reservation has a strong chance of riding.

DWparadise

Awesome stats. This is a great improvement, I hope, for the 1pm drop. Yesterday I couldn't get the 1pm at all even though I was there right at 1, though not to the second, because I didn't expect it to be that close.
OK, the virtual queue is gone within 1 minute, so not a great improvement like I thought.

CntrlFlPete

Is it strange that the 7am slots are staying open for so long? Or is this normal for AP previews as the VQ is less saturated?

7 AM is way more limited as one needs an MK reservation, the 1 PM is open to any AP that can reserve any park.

Today I at least got the 'join queue' long enough to hit it --- just to get 'something went wrong, try to refresh' refreshed twice before 'no slots left'

gerarar

Premium Member
Same man. Definitely less than a second, I reckon. Although @gerarar will no doubt be able to confirm or deny shortly 🥴
My tracker only got 1 hit today for the afternoon 1pm drop!

At this point I have no clue why or what's happening. There hasn't been any downtime or closures yet today (just a small delayed opening), but things were looking fine leading up to the VQ drop.. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom